They Have an Arranged Marriage (Slightly Angsty Ending)

Kinda angsty. A little. Not really.

I'll write an actual second part to this if it's requested. This one is written in third person.

Azura:

(Your/Name) was never seen in Hoshido again after Azura married Hinata. There are rumors that they now live by themself near a lake in neutral territory.

Camilla:

After Camilla was married to Hinata, (Your/Name) went back to rigorous work in Castle Krakenburg. They never married, and worked for King Garon until they died in an attack on the castle by angry Inkopolis citizens.

Fem! Corrin:

(Your/Name) lived a peaceful life after Kamui was forced to marry Hinata, and married a male/female named (Name). They opened an inn, specifically run for tired troops, no matter who's side they were on.

Male! Corrin:

Shortly after the marriage of Corrin and Saki, (Your/Name) quit their job as the royal medic. Rumors and speculations point to them becoming a hired medic by multiple groups of dangerous sword sellers.

Elise:

Unfortunately, Elise and (Your/Name) could not find a way to make their romantic relationship work without negative media. They settled for being friends, and (Your/Name) remained Elise's 'third retainer'.

Hinoka:

After Hinoka was married off to Hinata, (Your/Name) seemed to disappear for months. They soon rose again as the deadliest assasin/mercenary/sword seller to ever plague Hoshido and Nohr.

Leo:

(Your/Name) worked for King Garon for few months after the wedding, but soon left to become a citizen of Hoshido. They became a renowned author for their unpopular opinions about love.

Sakura:

After Sakura was wed to Hinata, (Your/Name) quit their job as a medic for Hoshido and moved to Nohr. They then opened a flower shop, to try to bring a little bit of beauty to the barren wasteland.

Takumi:

(Your/Name) quickly left Hoshido after the marriage of Takumi and Saki. They became the legendary 'third retainer' of Prince Leo of Nohr.

Two scenarios in one night?! Wowie! Well, it's actually technically morning right now, so I guess two scenarios in an hour or so.

Yeah, this one was really short, but whatever. Like I said, I'll write an actually serious ending to this if it's requested.

BY THE WAY! From now on, I'm going to be making Male! Corrin darker and more corrupted than he previously was. But don't worry, he'll still be an adorable Tsundere husbando.