They Give You Something

Suggested by SoraRoxVenPikachu13! Thank you for your suggestion! This is in your first person.

Azura:

"(Your/Name)? I found this in the lake, and I thought you might like it." Azura smiled, placing something smooth and cold in my hand, curling my fingers over it. I uncurled my fingers, looking at the object.

"Oh, Azura! Thank you!" I grinned, looking at the shiny gem in my hand. It was a (Gem), smoothed by the sand in the bottom of the lake.

"I'm glad you like it." Azura smiled again. I placed a kiss on her forehead, causing her to blush.

Camilla:

"Darling!" Camilla called out and I dropped the pan I was washing into the sink, startled.

"C-Camilla! You scared me!" I gasped, seeing the purple haired princess sitting at the small kitchen table.

She ignored my comment, "I was out in town, and I found this for you!"

She handed me a (Color) apron with several (Animal)s patterned on it. My face lit up at the cute clothing.

"Thank you wolfie!" I grinned, taking the apron from her hand and untying the one I was wearing. I tied the new one around my neck and waist, brushing my hands over the soft material.

"I'm glad you like it darling."

Fem! Corrin:

"(Your/Name)! You'll never guess what I found today!" Kamui called out as the front door creaked open.

"What did you find?" I asked, smiling as I gently set a plate down on the small table in our house.

"I was fighting a band of rogues, and I chose to spare them, and one of them gave me this as thanks!" Kamui grinned, shoving something into my hands.

"Woah!" I gasped as I felt the cold material in my hands. It was a (Silver/Brave) (Weapon) with the Dusk Dragon symbol carved in the hilt.

"I want you to have it." Kamui smiled, kissing my forehead. I blushed.

"Thank you Kamui!"

Male! Corrin:

I smiled, looking up at the prince standing in the doorway.

"Corrin! Is there something you need? I thought you were going to be gone for a while?" I asked, setting the book I was reading onto the table next to me. The prince blushed before tossing something to me.

I almost dropped it but managed to catch the end of it.

'A necklace?'

I smiled at the necklace in my hand. It was made up of thin silver chains and featured a shining (Birthstone) in the center.

"Thank you Corrin! You're turning into a really softy!" I stood up and grinned, set the necklace on the table, and hugged the blushing prince.

"Sh-Shut up..."

Elise:

"Hey (Your/Name)!" Elise yelled, running over to were I was resting against a tree.