Nicknames

This one's also really short... Second person.

Azura:

She calls you "love" or "my love", which never fails to bring a light blush to your face.

You call her "milady" mockingly because neither of you really cared about her rank as a princess of Hoshido/Nohr/Valla. When you feel like being sweet, you call her "beloved".

Camilla:

She calls you "darling"... Because that's what she calls anyone she loves... Which we know because Corrin and Kamui?

You call her "princess" in public, but when alone you tend to call her "wolfie" because of her wolf-like metal ears.

Fem! Corrin:

She usually calls you "sweetie"... Which makes her troops gag when they watch you interact... Maybe they're jealous?

You usually call her "baby" which can annoy her at times but usually she loves hearing you call her that.

Male! Corrin:

In public he usually addresses you by your first name, seeing as you technically work for his father... But when you're alone he calls you "beloved"... When he's not being a huge tsundere.

You tend to address him as "Corrin", but sometimes you like to call him "darling" just to see his adorable, tsundere blush.

Elise:

She likes to call you "baby" because it makes her feel better about her own height and immaturity.

You're fond of calling her "princess" because she is a princess of Nohr, and if she wasn't, she would still be a princess to you.

Hinoka:

Hinoka isn't very good with nicknames, so she usually just addresses you by your name.

You never got over your formality so you usually call her "milady" before realizing you were being overly formal and calling her by her name.

Leo:

He tends to call you "my love", but he usually blushes then ignores you for a few moments out of embarrassment.

Because of his love for tomatoes, after you finally got used to him being around you liked to tease him by calling him "tomato".

Ryoma:

You tended to feel a little self conscious about how the aristocrats of Hoshido would treat you because of how you weren't actually royalty, or a member of the aristocrat, so to make you feel special Ryoma calls you "my queen".

To tease the soon-to-be-king you like calling him "lobster" because of his red armor and spiky hair.

Sakura:

Sakura doesn't like to call you any nicknames because she really likes your real name. How cute.

You however do like to call her nicknames, although you do like her real name. You like to call her "my flower" if it fits context.

Takumi:

The younger prince of Hoshido isn't very fond of giving you nicknames, but he will occasionally call you "my love" before mumbling and trying to avoid speaking to you for the rest of the day.

To tease the hot-headed prince, you like to call him "pineapple" because of his hair. After calling him this you usually have to run away and avoid him for the rest of the day.

Xander:

Xander isn't very good with casual pet names, but when he does address you in a loving way, he likes to call you "my precious lover".

Because of his devotion to protecting and ruling Nohr, you like to call him "my king", as he will one day rule over Nohr in the place of King Garon.

Sorry for the short update with weird continuation in the reference of time. I was given some suggestions for the future chapters, so those will be coming soon hopefully.

Edit:

Created April 8th, 2016. Edited June 7th, 2016.