Laslow's Scenarios

Here are Laslow's Scenarios. I hope you like them! I skipped the Arranged Marriage chapter since Laslow is a retainer and not a royal.

How You Meet:

"Excuse me?"

I turned, a gentle smile on my face. "Hello sir, how may I help you?" I asked to the stranger who had called for me.

"I hope I'm not troubling you too much, but I wanted to ask if you were free later?" The silver haired stranger said.

I simply stared at him for a few moments.

"Is there something wrong with you? Is this a joke?" I asked, dumbfounded.

He looked hurt. "I would never pull such a cruel joke on a maiden/good sir such as yourself."

"I don't even know your name!" I exclaimed indignantly, "And you don't know mine!"

"Well, that's why I asked for your company. I would like to know more about you." He said, a slight smile on his face, "Forgive me for not introducing myself earlier. My name is Laslow."

"My name is (Your/Name). I'm almost always working here in the flower shop, but I suppose if you really want to get to know me you could accompany me to the inner market." I sighed.

"Yes milady/sir." He chuckled.

Hanging Out:

A few hours after you had met, Laslow came back to accompany to the market. Most of the journey there was filled with playful banter and Laslow occasionally making a flirty remark (which usually ended with him getting playfully smacked).

You hadn't expected Laslow to return, as you never had thought you were particularly interesting, but Laslow regularly returned every few days to assist you at the shop or accompany you into the market.

Perhaps his witty banter and flirting had finally gotten to you?

Confessing:

"Hello (Your/Name)!" Laslow grinned as he approached the flower shop.

"Hey Laslow. Here to pick up flowers for your next fling?" I asked sarcastically, secretly fantasizing that he was there to ask me out.

"As a matter of fact, yes!" Laslow answered. My heart sunk.

"Oh really? What for?" I asked, trying not to let my voice shake. 

'Calm down! He could be getting flowers for a friend!'

"I need flowers that symbolize love." He explained, a smile still on his face.

I felt sick. "Well, aster flowers symbolize love."

"Great, could I purchase a bouquet? I'm sure my favorite florist can put something beautiful together for me." He said.

"Yeah."

'Do something!'

"Here." I said after a few moments, pushing the flowers into his hands.

"Thanks (Your/Name)." He smiled.

"Yeah." I muttered trying to hold back tears.

Then he handed the flowers right back to me with a fancy bow.

"Fair lady/sir (Your/Name), would you mind attending the town festival with me this evening?"

I stared at him for a few moments before bursting into laughter. He looked crestfallen for a few moments.

"Sure, my good Sir Laslow."

They Do Something Cute:

"Laslow, what are you doing?" I murmured, rubbing my eyes, "It's the middle of the night..."

"(Your/Name)! You're not supposed to be awake!" Laslow panicked, stopping whatever he was doing.

"Laslow, you're in my house." I sighed.

"I, uh..." He whispered, "I was practicing dancing."

"Really? I'd like to see it." I lit the candle on the bedside table next to me.

"I don't really think you do..." He muttered.

"Of course I do." I scoffed. He nodded nervously, resuming whatever dance he was practicing.

"Laslow, that was beautiful." I commented after he had completed the dance.

"You really think so?" He asked shyly, a light blush on his face.

"Definitely."

Nicknames:

He likes to call you milady/sir in reference to when he first asked you out, and occasionally calls you flower, which usually ends in him being playfully smacked.

You tend to call him by his name, but occasionally call him dancer boy if you're teasing him.

How You Sleep Together:

You and Laslow are night owls and stay up together to practice his special dance. Though he didn't tell you were it came from, you still loved watching him dance just for you. Though when you do sleep, he keeps you in a protective embrace.

They Miss You:

'I should have gone with them on the trip to that different market...'

Laslow sulked, lazily swinging his sword at a post in the training barracks.

"Hey Laslow! What's got you down? Wanna come with me and shed some blood?!" Peri giggled. Laslow sighed.

"No Peri." He reprimanded, "You know better than that."

'I just want to see them again.'

They Give You Something:

"(Your/Name)?" Laslow called my name.

"Coming!" I yelled, walking to the back of our shop/home.

"I have something for you." He said, a shy smile on his face as he presented something to me in his hand.

"What is it?" I pondered as I stared at the object in his hand. It was a large metal ring with spikes on it.

"It was something my mother wore." Laslow explained, a nostalgic look on his face.

"Thank you for giving me something so personal to you... But what do I do with it?" I asked.

"Well... I thought I could explain more about my mother to you later..." He laughed nervously.

"I would love to learn more about your mother." I said, "I think there's a customer. We can discuss this later, right?"

Laslow nodded, and I ran off.

"Soon enough." Laslow whispered, clutching a ring in his hand, "Soon enough."

They Comfort You After A Nightmare:

"Ah!" I awoke, cold sweat running down my back.

"(Your/Name), are you alright?" Laslow sat up next to me, an arm already around me.

"Y-Yeah. I just saw this huge purple dragon in my dream." I muttered, rubbing my eyes.

Laslow paled in the moonlight before his expression steeled. "I'll protect you from anything."

"Love you Laslow. I yawned, laying back down with Laslow's arm still around me.

"I love you too."

Dating Them Includes:

-Dancing together in the moonlight

-Laslow still being shy to show you new dances

-Making flower crowns together and running your shop

-Visiting him in the training barracks

-Bringing food and flowers to the barracks

-Becoming friends with Elise for all the flowers you bring

Whoops. Pretty short. Oh well, still getting back into the swing of things, haha.

Published February 19, 2017.