They Have an Arranged Marriage (Good Ending)

Hey look, an update! Several people asked for an actual ending, so I decided to write one. I guess this means that the 'They Had an Arranged Marriage' chapters do fit canonically? Oh, and in this scenario (and probably only this scenario) imagine that in each character's scenario they are the only one to have a lover. In the future it will be mentioned that the each character is dating a version of you.

These scenarios take place about 5 days after when the wedding would have taken place. Reader-Chan just didn't hear the news about the marriage because they were trying to avoid anything and everything about the royal siblings~

Azura:

I sighed, touching my toes into the cold water of the lake Azura and I used to go to. I was still shocked by Azura revealing her marriage to Hinata.

If she did come back to me, I would forgive her. I understood that she was doing what was right for Hoshido, but she could have tried to make our relationship work.

"(Your/Name)!" I turned, only to see a certain blue haired songstress running towards me, her hair and dress billowing out behind her, giving her a sense of elegance. 

"Oh, Lady Azura." I stood up, quickly rubbing my feet against the grass in an attempt to dry them, "What brings you here?"

"I... I wanted to apologize. I should have told you about the marriage earlier... But I didn't want to hurt you." I could see the remorseful look in her golden eyes, "And I still love you..."

"I still love you Azura... But it is your duty to Hoshido to marry Hinata." I whispered, deciding to do the selfless thing in this situation.

"Lady Mikoto sensed my sadness... Hinoka agreed to marry Hinata instead." Azura explained.

We stood in silence together, until I walked closer to Azura and wrapped an arm around her.

"If it's not too selfish... I'd like to remain your lover." I took in a shaky breath, looking up to see Azura with a pleading expression.

"I love you, (Your/Name)..."

The sun rose, light illuminating our joyous faces.

Camilla:

"Do you need something, Lady Camilla?" I hissed through clenched teeth as I scrubbed vigorously at a metal platter.

"Darling, don't pretend you're not happy to see me. I know you missed me." Camilla cooed, wrapping her arms around me.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Hinata?" I snapped.

"The wedding was called off," Camilla kissed my forehead, "Kamui, the darling, agreed to marry Hinata." 

"Camilla, I'm not going to just run back to you!" I snarled, "You didn't even bother telling me in a kind way!"

Camilla turned me around, a deadly serious expression on her face, and I dropped the platter into the sink.

"(Your/Name), I love you. You are the most precious person in the world to me, and I don't want to lose you." She looked away from me briefly, a saddened expression on her face, "I was just trying to do what was best for Nohr."

I sighed, my façade falling.

"Even more precious than Corrin and Kamui?" I smiled slightly, staring at a bewildered Camilla. Her confusion quickly changed to joy and amusement.

"Much more precious."

Fem! Corrin:

I heard a knock on my door, and a familiar call of my name. I smiled, slightly sadly, and walked to the door.