They Miss You

This scenario was suggested by the lovely CelestiaStarlight, thank you for your suggestion! This will be in the POV of the character the reader is in a relationship with. Warning, there is a light amount of cussing...

Azura:

'I miss (Your/Name)...'

I floated on the lake were we first met, smiling sadly at the blue sky above me. (Your/Name) had to go on a trip away from her home near the royal castle of Hoshido, so I wouldn't be able to see her for a few weeks. I frowned as I realized how cold the water had become and how the brilliant blue sky was now obscured by dark clouds.

I swam to the edge of the lake closest to the tree (Your/Name) used to sit at and stood up, climbing up the side. I sat down under (Your/Name)'s favorite tree, sitting with my knees pulled up and my chin resting on them as rain started to pour from the clouds. I let out a sigh.

'I miss her so much...'

Camilla:

'When is my darling (Your/Name) coming back?'

I frowned as I stroked my wyvern.

'When is she coming back from her trip?'

Fem! Corrin:

'(Your/Name)? Why are you gone? Why aren't you here... With me?'

I frowned as I sat on the porch of (Your/Name)'s house.

'Please come back...'

Male! Corrin:

"Damnit!" I punched a tree behind my house in MyCastle, causing leaves to flutter around by me. I turned my other hand into that of a dragon's lance and stabbed the tree through, causing it to fall with a loud thud. Breathing heavily, I collapsed on the ground and my hand returned to normal.

(Your/Name)... The only one keeping me going in this dark world of war. She's gone. She was transferred to a separate military camp and can't join my army. I punched the ground with my fist, only to regret it immediately.

'Damn, I miss her.'

Elise:

"Elise? Would you like to greet Corrin and Kamui?" Effie asked, smiling.

"No..." I frowned, staring at the drawing in front of me. It was a crudely drawn portrait of (Your/Name).

"Oh... Well, please let me know if you want anything." Effie said before exiting my room.

'(Your/Name)... Come back...'

Hinoka:

I grunted as I swung my naginata at a training dummy, knocking it over and spilling the innards over the ground. I sighed as I sat down, dropping my naginata next to me.

'It's just so boring without (Your/Name)...'

Leo:

A frown spread across my face as I placed the book I was reading back on one of the many tables in the Castle Krakenburg library.

Being in the library just isn't the same without (Your/Name).

'Why isn't she here with me? I want her to be back. Why did she leave me all alone?'

Ryoma:

(Your/Name) is visiting her parents. That wouldn't have been a problem if I hadn't mistakenly moved them to a faraway post.

'She's only been gone a few days and I miss her...'

Sakura:

'Is it selfish of me to wish that she is here with me?'

I frowned as I carefully arranged the medical supplies in the storehouse.

'I hope she can come back soon... I could ask Ryoma to let her have entry to the garden...'

Takumi:

'I don't miss her...'

"Lord Takumi? Are you alright?" Oboro asked.

"Yes." I snapped, shooting an arrow at the target before me.

"You miss (Your/Name)." Oboro said, a sad look on her face.

"Shut up." I hissed, and she walked away.

'I miss her.'

Xander:

(Your/Name) is back in (Kingdom). She's retrieving all the items she'll need for a traditional (Kingdom) royal wedding.

'I do hope she comes back sooner then later.'

Sorry for this being SO short! I'm already working on the next requests. Sorry for not updating last weekend ;-;