End.

🌼Please check out my new story
• Bad Habit • A Magcon Fanfiction •🌼

Phoebe's POV •

I keep phoning him. No answer. Where the fuck is he? I return to my film- the bee movie. The more I think about this film, the stranger I realise it is. Finally it has finished I turn everything upstairs. I wash my face and brush my teeth before getting changed into some black velvet shorts and a black cropped vest. I get into my bed and slowly drift off to sleep.

I wake up and put extend my arm out next to me, expecting to feel his body but there is nothing there but blankets and pillows. Once I realise this I quickly sit up and look around. He always come back even if he goes out late. I grab my phone and go through the all the boys one by one:

Cam
Nash
Gilinsky
Johnson
Aaron
Shawn
Carter
Hayes
Nate
Derek
John.s
Dillion

Finally Sammy.

Of course he is passed out at Sammy and Stassie's place. I put my hair into a messy bun. I put on my
black fenty x puma slides and head out the door. I get into my light blue Range Rover and drive to their flat. I get buzzed up and I head up.

They let me in and I see him passed out on the sofa. I go over and sit next to him. "Taylor," I say as I run my hands through his hair. He grunts. "Baby come on I'll take you home," I say. He slowly sits up. "Okay," he says. He just gets up and walks out the door. "Sorry," I say to Stassie and Sammy. "Honestly it's not issue girl," says Stassie. "Girl keep a leash on you man," says Sammy in a sassy tone. We all laugh. Then I quickly exit and catch up with the hungover Taylor.

I take him home and he keeps falling asleep on the way back. As soon as we get back he goes straight upstairs to sleep. Honestly, I would like to see him but, I understand he needs sleep and he would just distract me from my work anyway.

I go to my office and I catch up on paperwork for jobs and organising my jobs. I go through work offers and which ones I would like to do. Next thing I know arms are wrapped around my neck from behind. "Hey baby," he says as he kissed my cheek. "Hey my sweet," I say back as I continue typing away.

"Phoebe," he says extending the "e". "Taylor," I say also extending the last syllable of his name. "I would really like a new Rolex, could you get it for me?" He asks. "Sure baby, which one is it, we can go pick it up today," I say. "I don't know but, I have a picture," he says. He takes out his phone and gets up a picture of a Rolex totalling in at $75,000. Honesty, I don't mind paying that for him. "I'll go get dressed then we can go pick it up," I say standing up. He grabs me and hugs me. He places his lips against mine. A few seconds later he removes them. "Thankyou princess," he says walking off. He makes me melt like butter.

I change into some Nike pro black leggings and a cropped beige tshirt. I put on the exposed liquid lipstick from Kylie and some mascara. I put on my black velvet fenty X puma creepers. Then I grab my black sac de jour from Saint Laurent and I go downstairs. "Come one Tay lets get going," I say he comes round the corner and walks over to me. "I love you," he says. "I love you too," I say back.

We get into the matte black Ferrari and he drives us to the Rolex store. Once we get in they come over to us straight away and take us to a private sales room. The woman has to leave for a moment to take a call then, Taylor quickly shoots of to the bathroom.

She re enters. "What were you looking for today Miss Cannell?" She asks. Oh shit I can't remember what it called. Then I remember he has a picture on his phone. "I can't remember what it is called but, I think my boyfriend had a picture,".He left it in here so I pick it up and unlock it. A message convocation is open and I am about to close it to show her the picture. But, I can't.

Who the fuck is Zoe?

This is NOT the end of Phoebe's story. The sequel • Nash Grier's Stepsister • is coming soon my loves!⭐️

Hi guys, the end of my first Fanfiction is finally upon us☹️. I know it wasn't great and I updated like really slowly but, I am so proud of myself and glad I decided to publish it☺️. However like mentioned above it is not completely over. The sequel • Nash Grier's Stepsister • is coming pretty soon😅👏🏼. I shall let you all know when the first part had been released💁🏽. Thankyou all for taking part in this journey with me😊😊😊. If you look at my bio you will see that I have many stories in the way hopefully to all be out by the end of the year🌹. I am so excited😅. Anyways, goodnightt😋💜💜