31

Phoebe's POV •

Once we have taken the final shots I remove my makeup and put on the original clothes I came to the shoot in. "I'll see you soon Alex," I say as we hug and me, Maisie and everyone else leave the shoot location.

Then we have to rush off to Calvin Klein for my second shoot of the day. We get there and it was almost the exact same as the Chanel shoot but, with different people and I have to work with someone else. Ben Tamahjinto (I made this person and their name up btw I don't think this is real person or name). He was quite a well known model from Brazil. He has the most amazing glowing tanned skin and piercing green eyes. I have only met him once when I was starting off modelling when I was visiting his modelling agency to see if I wanted to transfer (which I didn't as it wasn't as good as my current one) and I must say he was very snobby and rude. I went and introduced my self to him and he just ignored me. Okay then.

I get my hair and makeup done them my outfit is sorted out. Finally, the moment I have been dreading, we begin shooting together. As we are getting into the right poses I hear him mutter "can't believe I have to work with this unprofessional, inexperienced teen model." I role my eyes.

After a few snaps of the camera the director of the shoot shakes his head. "For God sake!" He shouts. "How can you get this wrong!" He shouts afterwards. "Knew it," I hear Ben whisper. He was right I am rubbish I don't deserve to be here.

"Phoebe you are doing fantastically as always and as expected. But Ben, how can you mess up such simple poses?" He says angrily. My heart suddenly skips a beat and I get a massive confidence boost. "We hire the best female model out there to create a beautiful ad campaign and you have to ruin it," he says towards.

"I would think that due to your cockiness and disrespect towards the finest model in the industry you would be amazing but obviously not," the shoot director says as I look at Maisie and we both smirk to each other.

ITS SO CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS O CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW🎅🏾💃🏿. Like hurry up☹️🕚. I am the most impatient person in the world ngl😶. I am also very tired😴. Anyways, goodnightt😋💜💜