18

Phoebes POV •

We get back to the hotel and back to the room we are all staying in. "I feel like this will be a tight squeeze", says Carter. We continue messing around until it gets quite late and decide to get ready for bed. We put duvets on the floor to make it a bit more comfortable then arrange where everyone is gonna sleep. I ended up between Loren and Taylor. Before we got into bed we all got changed. I was wearing black and while paisley print pyjama shorts and a black halter neck crop top. I then put my hair in a messy bun and took of my make/did my face routine. After that we all brushed our teeth. And finally all went to their place in the floor. Everyone is checking social media. "Guys it is so hot", I say. "It's because i am in the room", I hear Geo say. "Chatting shit mate", I say. "Phoebe look at the photo I just tagged you in", says Blake. I check and it's a photo of a Nandos. "Fuck you Blake you evil human", I say. "What's it a picture of?" Says Loren. "A bloody Nandos. But it doesn't look like any old Nandos to me, it looks like a cheeky Nandos", I say. "What is a Cheeky Nandos?"says Mario. "I swear this was discussed between the British and Americans like ages ago", I say. "It was but, you guys just gave really stupid answers that we didn't understand", he says. "Google it pal", I say. I face Loren and talk to her and Lillie (who is on the other side of Loren). After a few minutes an arm that is coming from behind me is placed on my stomach and a body move close to mine. "You alright there Tay?" I say slightly looking over my shoulder to see his face right next to mine. "Of course I am babe", he says smirking at me. "Glad", I say turning back to Loren and Lillie. We continue talking for a while then eventually w all go to sleep.

I wake up and it is 6:13am. I go on Instagram for 10 minutes when I get a text.

Blake🍕: You up?
Me: Yesss

I sit up and so does Blake and we wave at each other. I decide to text him again to avoid waking anyone up.

Me: we need to prank some specimens
After I see he has read the text he looks up at me and smirks.
Blake🍕: Agreed. Who and what?
Me: We should do someone's makeup
I send and I watch Blake begins to type when I think of something to add to the idea.
Me: we should have a makeup contest I do someones and you do someones
Blake🍕: Yes please😂
Me: I know I can do Hunter and you can do Geo as they are next to eachother and I just want to do Hunter soo😂😂

I get up and gesture for Blake to follow me. We have to both carefully work out of the room trying not to step in anyone. We finally make it out and into the corridor. "Where are we going?" Says Blake. "To get makeup", I say. We walk to the next room and I knock on the door and enter. After  a minute I walk out again with my hands full of makeup and brushes. We make it back into the room and carefully get to where hunter and Geo are. I put all the stuff on the bed behind them the bed. We start doing the makeup but, we have to do it so carefully so we don't wake them up. Blake has no idea what he is doing and basically just puts everything everywhere however, I actually try. I put powder, contour, highlight, blush, eyeshadow, winged liner, mascara, candy K and also did his eyebrows. Ngl he looked pretty good and well Geo he looked crazy. Once we had finished Blake and I returned the makeup to my makeup artists room and when we got back in the room Cam, Nash, Taylor, Loren, Matt, Ariel, Ari and Mario were all awake and on their phones still on the floor. "Where have you two been?" Said Cam. "Just returning some stuff", I say. "Oh no what have you two done?" Said Ari. "Haven't you seen Hunter and Geo?" Said Blake beginning to laugh. They all looked over at them and started laughing and taking snapchats. "I am guessing Phoebe did Hunter", said Matt. "Yeah, I know he should feel blessed rn", I say.

Eventually everyone was awake apart from Hunter, Mark, Geo and Jovani. I was surprised that so many of us were up considering it is only 8:05am. Around 5 minutes later they all got up because Nash shouted. They all say up and that's when everyone started laughing including Geo and Hunter "dude have you seen your face?" Hunter said to Geo. "well what has happened to your face?" Said Geo to Hunter. they both got out their phones and looked at themselves through the selfie camera. "Who did this?" Said hunter seriously. Everyone just looked at Blake and I. "I don't know why you are looking at us", says Blake. " well thanks guys", says Geo as he begins to laugh. "I must say Hunter you are slaying", I say. "OMGG yes those eyebrows are on fleek" says Carter. We end up laughing about it for a while. "So, what are we doing today?" Asks Daniel. I was about to suggest we could go to the beech but then I realise I have to meet my dad today and suddenly I feel sick. "I have to meet my dad today. I really don't want to. Can I just stay here please?" I say looking into Taylor's eyes. "You don't have to do anything you want to okay baby?" He says to me. "No I have to go. He's saying that he will get the law involved if I don't go and see him, I do not want to get the law involved", I say. "Well what time are you going and for how long?" Asks Shawn. "I'm leaving at 12:30 and I will be 1hour 30mins max", I say. "Well how about when we get back we can do something all together like go to the beech", says Aaron. "Okay", I say. These guys just know how to make me feel better. "I'm gonna go to the gym now", says Cam. "Can I come, I need to take my mind off meeting my dad", I say. "Sure I mean why not", says Cam. I go and get changed in the bathroom into a grey Calvin Klein sports bra, black Calvin Klein leggings, a black vs jacket and my Nike free runs 3.0 v4 in Tiffany blue. I then just tie my partially  wavy hair in a pony. I walk out the bathroom. "Who's going to the gym them?" I say as I pick up a bottle of Fiji water and my phone. "You, me, Nash, Matt, Taylor, Hunter, Blake, Geo and Hayes", said Cam. "Groovy, shall we get going?"  I say. We all begin walking towards the door. "Wait one sec", I say as I run over to my bag and grab my panic button and then we continue to walk out. "What's that?" Geo says looking at me. "It don't really matter", I say. Then Hunter snatches it out of my hand. "Can I press it please?" He says. "No give it back", I say snatching it back and slipping it into my pocket. Well what is it for?" Says Blake. "Isn't it to keep you safe?" Says Matt. "Basically", I reply with. We continue walking to the hotel gym when Taylor puts his arm around me. "You alright babygirl?" He says. "Yeah just nervous to meet-", I begin until I was interrupted by Taylor putting his finger on my lips. "Don't talk about it, you need to take your mind off it Phoebs", he says kissing my forehead. I nod my head, look up at him and smile and we continue walking to hotel gym.

We finally get there and it was quite big. "I'm working out my arm muscles", says Cam. The others that came with us also want to work out their arms. "Well I am off to the treadmills my dear friends", (the treadmills were at the other side of the room) I say while beginning to walk off when I feel someone grab my arm i turn around and its Taylor. "Do you want me to come with you?" He says. "Don't be silly I shall be fine, I know where you are if I need you anyways", I say as he lets go of my arm and I continue to walk to the treadmills. I start going for around 20minutes when I decide to take a break. I get off the machine and check my phone. Someone taps my shoulder. "Yo, Phoebe Cannell right?" One of the 5 boys says. "Indeed that is me", I respond with. "Your like so hot, can we grab a picture?" A different one says. I take pictures of them but, they continue to keep talking to me. "So I heard you have a boyfriend", one says. "Yeah I do, I really must ge-", I say getting interrupted yet again "why would a boyfriend let his sexy girlfriend go to a gym by herself filled with hot men like ourselves?" The one who seems to be the most dominant of the group says. This statement made me feel quite uncomfortable. "He is here somewhere, he did offer to come over here with me but, I didn't want for him to have to follow me around", I reply with. "I really do have to go, bye", I say quickly walking off to find the boys.

It didn't take me long to find them. "Back already?" Said Matt. "Well these boys kept talking to me and they were really annoying and cocky", I say.

Taylor's POV •

Phoebe comes back after not being away from us for too long. She mentions how some boys were annoying her when I notice a group of 5 boys standing a fair distance from us pointing at Phoebe's ass and talking to eachother. Those are probably the boys Phoebe is talking about. My jaw begins to clench as I begin to feel angry that people are looking at my girl. She must if noticed as she stops speaking and asks me "Tay are you okay?"

Phoebe's POV •

Something is up with Taylor as I see his jaw clenching and his face beginning to look more and more angered. "Tay are you okay?" I ask with no response. I notice he is staring at something so I turn around and see the same 5 boys from before staring and pointing at me a lot less discreetly than they think. I look back and the boys and roll my eyes. "Speak of the devils, seriously why can't they just piss off", I say starting to get annoyed myself. "I think they are coming over", said Hunter. "For fuck sake", I mumble. They tap my on the shoulder and I turn around. It's them. They are about to say something when Taylor comes and stands next to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. "Can you just all go away please, you are making my girlfriend uncomfortable", says Taylor as he glares at them all. "Alrighty then", one of them says as they all turn around and walk off. "Thanks boo", I say as I look up at him and smile.

Sorry this update is later than expected. I finally finished school on Tuesday and have broken up for the summer which hopefully means more frequent updates☀️🌴. I know they have not been frequent enough recently which I highly apologise for and I shall try my hardest to upload more often😌💜

Fingers crossed a new part to my other book shall be coming out tomorrow so look out for that😋 ( I would finish it off now but, considering it is currently 01:46am and I am forcing myself to keep my eyes open I should probably go to sleep now😴)