41

Phoebe's POV •

Everyone stays with me until the police say we can leave. "Shall we just go back to the hotel then?" Asks Nash. "I don't really wanna go back to the hotel." I say. "Where were you planning on staying?" Asks Taylor. "My house,they phoned me and said it is finished and I should check it out when I can," I say. "What house?" Asks Adam. "The one my mum and I brought out here in LA," I say. We say our goodbyes to Justin and everyone else comes to my recently finished house here in LA (hidden hills)

After a fairly short drive we pull up to my house. I mean this house is ridiculous. Especially considering this is not my main house. My next door neighbour is Kylie and the rest of my neighbours are mostly actors, Athletes, Singers, Models etc. "Holy shit this is amazing," says Aaron still taking in his surroundings along with the others. "Thanks," I say weakly smiling at him. We all walk over to the front door and I delve into my bag and pull out the key. I unlock it and we all walk in. I turn on the lights and everyone including me admires the two massive marble staircases leading up to the second floor.

The others keep looking while I walk down the hallway to get to the kitchen. I go into the cupboard and grab a bottle of vodka. I take a shot glass and fill it with the alcoholic beverage. I need anything to help ease my mind at the moment. I raise it to my lips and tilt it slightly. Before the liquid can trickle down my throat I put the shot glass back on the marble island. No. I hate alcohol what the fuck am I doing? I only ever have the occasional drink at parties. I leave the full shot glass and bottle on the island and go back to see the others. 

They are still stood around in the lobby area. I clear my throat to gain everyone's attention "I'm just going to go and take a shower, please help yourself to anything you would like and please feel free to use any facilities you would like," I say. I receive a bunch of nods. I walk up one side of the marble staircase and down one of the corridors into my white and silver bedroom.I step into my marble and rose gold en suite bathroom. I strip down, wrap myself in a white towel and remove the makeup from my face using a makeup wipe. I turn the shower on to my desired heat, not too hot not too cold.

I drop my towel and step in. I rinse and massage the excessively expensive shampoo into my long, blonde hair. Then I rinse it out until the water falling beneath my feet is crystal clear. I begin to evaluate everything that happened in the past few hours. How everything went from wonderful to horrendous in minutes. As these poisonous thoughts engulfed my mind a different one arose. Maybe this isn't for me. Although I am trying to equivocate around it, what I am trying to say to myself is- maybe I should quit modelling. The danger it has put family, friends and me in is ridiculous. Maybe this isn't worth it.

Stop. Of course modelling is for me. Right? I love it. It's my life. But then again, should it be? I finish off by using the same excessively expensive conditioner and some coconut body wash. I get out and dry myself off and the wrap my towel around me. I complete my face care routine which consists off various Parisian creams and luxurious serums. Then I dry my golden locks so they are no longer damp. I return to my bedroom and go into my walk in wardrobe - I say 'walk in' but, it is the size of a normal master bedroom - and get out a matching pair of black Calvin Klein underwear and bra. Then I grab a pair of black silk shorts and a burgundy cropped t shirt. I throw my hair into a messy bun.

I exit my wardrobe and then my bedroom and I head downstairs.

Hey guys, I know this is boring but, I have pretty bad writers block atm😩. I ligit struggle to write a simple sentence. If anyone has any ideas, I actually would really appreciate you dmimg them too me😅. Honestly, our school just had Ofsted (school inspectors) recently and they have just released the reports. Yeah it did well and shit and one of the comments was "it's a vibrant and happy school," like bitch where🤔? Ligit you walk around and everyone is fighting, people just break down crying due to stress like yea yea seems happy to me👀. Enough of me ranting and I hope you are all well🌼. I also changed all my covers because however bad they look I wanted a theme throughout my stories. Anyways, goodnightt😋💜💜