23

Phoebe's POV •

"The last thing I want to do is leave Taylor. I'm barely angry at him, I'm just scared of loosing him", I say to Cam. "You're not gonna loose him", says a familiar voice. I turn around a see Taylor. I walk over to him and hug him tightly and he hugs me back. I loosen up the hug and look into his eyes. "I'm sorry I overreacted, I don't want to seem like that controlling girlfriend who doesn't let you talk to oth-" I was saying until I get interrupted by Taylor's lips smashing into mine. After a few seconds he pulls away from the kiss but, is still embracing me. "There is no need for you to apologise baby, I know if that was you flirting with boys like that and getting their numbers I would be pissed af", he says. "Well I'm glad that had been sorted out", says Cam.

We walk back up to the others and they just stare at Taylor and I. "We gucci guys, I've came to my senses and stopped being an overreacting, jealous bitch", I announce. Everyone just laughs. "Tbh you are harsh on yourself gurl,I would if flipped out in your situation", says Nash. "Same", says Jack G. "Ngl we were all shitting ourselves as we thought #Phaylor was over", says Jack J. "Like no, mum and dad please don't breakup", says Matt. Everyone stars laughing again. "Can we go home soon I am so tired?" says Hayes in a grumpy tone. "God why have you been so Grumpy recently?" Says Cam. Hayes glares at me "I'm not fucking grumpy", he says. "I'm going to get a water", he follows with. "We have water here?" Says Aaron. "I don't care", says Hayes raising his voice while walking off in the direction of the beach shop.

"There is something up with Hayes someone needs to talk to him", says Cam. "Phoebe go talk to him", says Nash. "You know that's not a good idea Nash", I say. "Phoebe please go and talk to him", he pleads to me. "Whatever but, this might not end too well", I say walking to the beach shop. I see him looking at the bottled water. "Hey", I say waking up to him. "What do you want?" He says back in that same grumpy tone. "Why can't we just be friends, I miss you", I say. "I miss you too Phoebe but I have already told you, I can't just be friends with you because I crave to have more than that with you", he says. "Sometimes you can't always be more than friends with the people that you want to be more than friends with and you just have to put it behind you", I say looking into his blue eyes. "But, I don't think I can", he says. "Why not Hayes?" I say to him. "Because I love you, you are he only girl I can imagine growing old with, yo are the only girl I can imagine as mine. I just love you so much", he says while stilling looking directly into my eyes. I freeze. The first time he said he thought that he might love me it felt so false but this, feels so honest. Like he is telling the truth and he truly does love me. "I-I  should probably g-get back the others", I manage to stutter as I walk back to the others in the beach. "Nash I need to talk to you", I say to him and we walk away from the others. "I don't know what to fucking do", I whisper shout to Nash. "Why what did Hayes say?" Hey says looking slightly worried. "All this shit about how he loves me and I am the only girl he can imagine being his and something growing old together. I think he actually loves me Nash", I say to him. "Shittt, I think he does too".

Sorry this part was short but I will be uploading to this book again tomorrow (well I guess mean today as it is 3am). But first, I have to upload a new part to my other book ~Cameron Dallas' younger sister~ you should check it out if you haven't already (cheeky self promo😉). I haven't uploaded in the last few days my mum surprised me with a trip to London to see my Aunt and Uncle😋. I can't believe summer is almost over, I go back to school on Monday😭😭. They officially announced there will be a series 2 of Stranger Things in 2017 and I am so excited even though I need more now😄👏🏽. Thankyou for reading and goodnightt💜💜