27

Phoebe's POV •

We make it back to my hotel room and we knock on the door. Cameron Answers "Hey guys come on in", he says as he moved out of the way to let us both in after closing the door behind us. "Hi guys," I say as I sit next to Taylor and then Maisie sits next to me. I rest my head on Taylor's shoulder and he quickly gets up and goes to the bathroom. "What's going on?" I ask everyone. "I think it has something to do with you and Tom," says Loren. "I haven't done anything with Tom. I am so confused," I say.

Taylor walks out of the bathroom. "Taylor can I speak to you In private?" I ask. "Sure," he mumbles as we walk out if the room. "What's going on? Why are you angry at me?" I ask him frantically. "I don't know I just fell threatened by this Tom. 4years 2months is a long time with one person," he says. "You know I would never leave you for him or anyone else for that matter," I say. He froze for a second contemplating what I had just said."Well neither would I," he says smiling at me. He gives me a quick kiss and we walk back into the room.

"You all good?" Asked Nash. "We all good someone just needed some reassurance," I say while nudging Taylor. "Did not," he says. "Did too," I say to him.

I sit next to Maisie and Taylor sits next to me. The room was almost silent just filled with the sound of Maisie texting people. She locks her phone and puts it in her pocket. Everyone just stares at her. "Hi everyone, how are you all?" Maisie says. "We good," replies Carter. "You should be all glad to hear none of you have made bad impressions on my main bitch," she says nudging me.

We all talk for a bit and everyone starts to get use to Maisie as she asks them about themselves. "So Maisie you asked about all us, how about we learn some stuff about you," says Matthew. "Sooo, you have a boyfriend?" Asks Nash in a really strange 'I am trying to hard to impress voice'. Maisie and I just look at eachother for a moment then burst out laughing. "Nash- what- was- that- voice?" I say between laughs. Then everyone else begins to laugh. After calming down a bit Maisie replies with "and to answer your question I do have a boyfriend," she says.

I feel like I have been gone for ages👀 I really do love writing but finding time between schoolwork is difficult☹️ But.... It is so nearly Christmas omfg like so excited ngl🎅🏾💫 New update for my other book is coming tomorrow btw😌 hope you are all well🙂 Anyways, goodnightt😋💜💜