05

Phoebe's POV •

IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF MAGCON! The boys are all up getting ready. I shower, dry my hair and put it in loose curls. Then I put my outfit on- black crop short sleeved crop top with the Magcon logo,high wasted ripped denim shorts, checkered black and red shirt, black and white high top converse. I get my makeup done, put on my perfume and grab my Saint Laurent black shoulder bag with gold tassel and put my stuff in it. I great the boys and they ask if I want to take any snacks for the signing. I went to my room and grabbed a bag of cadburys giant chocolate buttons, Cadbury twirl bites and two boxes of Lindor strawberries and cream truffles (OMG they are soo good). "Let's go to MAGCON!" Aaron shouted as I came down to the lobby

The schedule was: stage peformances, signings then finally meet and greet. We entered the building from the back to avoid paparazzi and put all of our stuff in the dressing rooms at the back. We heard the crowd screaming. "You ready?" Jack J said. "I am let's go!"

We introduced ourselves everyone got loud cheers. But mine was almost deafening, it was insane. We did dancing, there was singing and finally we did a little Q and A. It was the last question and I was glancing across the fans. Wait I said to myself. It can't be. I looked back, no I must be imagining it. I picked a person to ask a question "are you dating Jack G?" She said and all the girls started screaming   Saying "I ship it" "omg it would be so cute" and the was obviously a few "he deserves better" they went silent waiting for a reply." I can confirm that.... We are not dating". We said goodbye to the fans who weren't staying for the meet and greet and signings. I swear I saw him again, it can't be.

I forgot about the fact I though I saw him and we went to set up for signings. I was sat in the middle of Cam and Hayes. We sat down and cam got out some m&ms. "Want some?" He said "I'm good thanks", I said while getting a box of Lindor strawberries and cream truffles and a bag of cadburys giant chocolate buttons. The fans were lining up as we got our sharpies out. A girl came running up to Cam and she started crying and he signed her hand, phone case and top. Then she moved on to me. "OMG hi, how are you hi can you sign my phone case and top",  "of course I can sweetie", she began to tear up again. " want a truffle? Wait do you have any allergies?" I said as she froze. "I don't, Thankyou you so much", she said while grabbing one "Thankyou she said moving on to the next person as i smiled at her. It had been 1 hour of signings and next there was the meet and greets. I gave away so much food during that but it was so nice to meet my fans. And I guess he isn't here or he was and left which gave me some peace of mind.

We all walked over to where it the photos and meet and greet was. I took photos with fans and it was so nice, we were about half way through whe I saw him, it was definitely him. I had to go to the dressing room telling cam and everyone I was going to the dressing room I went there as my security began to follow me, "can you just go back to the room I need some time to myself, without someone watching over me all the time"."yes miss" the said in sync and walked back to the meet and greet room. I sat in the dressing room and began to panic. He was back, my stalker was back. His clothing and hair had changed but when I saw him I could still see that look in his eyes, the look I could never forget. I heard the door open, I knew exactly who it was. I turned around and he was standing there, "missed me?"......