34

Gilinsky POV •

This was one of the most nerve racking experiences of my life. It was difficult holding her like that even though it seemed so natural to her. I know it meant nothing to her I mean, she has Taylor. But, it felt a lot to me. I just can't  help but love this girl. They way she Smiles and laughs always manages to replicate itself on me. Whatever emotion she feels, I also feel. She just does that. She can change the whole atmosphere in a room by a word or change of expression on her perfectly carved face. And, I know it's wrong to want to have a romantic relationship with one of your best friends girlfriends  but, I can't help but want to. She's just so perfect and I hope he realises how amazing this girl is.

This burst of need for her feels so sudden yet so planned.

Phoebe's POV •

I'm so glad that shoot with Jack over. He felt so uncomfortable. Which kinda made me feel a tad uncomfortable. Blake come up to me. "Phoebe what type of poses will we have to do together?" He asks very rushed. "I don't know specifically but, probably very similar to the things Jack and I did why?" I say. "It doesn't matter," he says uneasily while quickly walking off towards the shoot director.

"Maisieee," I say as I walk over to her. "Phoebeee," she replies with as she stands up  and walk towards me shorting the distance I have to walk to her. As we meet I hug her. "I'm so tired," I say in her ear. "I know baby," she replied with in my ear. I remove myself off her and sit on the cold, hard floor of the studio with my legs crossed and my torso slouched over. I look down at my stomach. I see my stomach form rolls. I sigh loudly so everyone looks at me.

"Why am I so fat?" I say. Everyone's jaw hits the floor as I say that. "H-how are you saying this?" Asks Cameron. "You are not remotely fat," says Carter. "But I have rol-" I begin as Maisie interrupts me. "Phoebe EVERYONE has rolls when they sit like that you have to deal with that," she says as she comes at sits opposite me on the floor as with her legs crossed. "Phoebe we can't go back to this again I won't let it happen." She whispers to me. "I'm sorry I just well, I've been getting those bad thoughts again. Where I want to check every food I am eating for how many calories it has. How much fat it contains. I don't want to go back their either but I feel like I can't avoid them," I whisper back to her. I look next to me to see Taylor sitting down next to me.

"Baby your perfect," he says to me. And it doesn't feel like when people just throw around those words without meaning. He says it with so much meaning. It almost makes me feel special for a moment. I hug him and I instantly feel safe as I enter his warm embrace. I pull away free a few moments that felt like a lifetime. "Phoebe do you need to see your therapist again?" Maisie asks me. "But I don't like seeing her, it's boring," I say. "I know, but maybe it's what you need to avoid you bouncing back to your um," she says trying not to mention it in front of Taylor without my permission- which I am thankful of.  "My eating disorder I know," I say. It may seem crazy to just say it so casually in front of him like that but, I didn't want to make a big deal of it and he would have to find it out someday anyway.

Hey guys I haven't updated in ages and once again I am so sorry☹️. I am trying to arrange when the best times to write are so I can update more frequently👏🏾. Everything has been so crazy recently like I can't even deal with the drama🙅🏻. I hope that you are all well and good☺️✨. I have maths hw due tomorrow so o should probably do that now😩. Anyways, goodnightt😋💜💜