20

Phoebe's POV •

"Thank you", I say while slightly blushing. "So do you think I could grab your number?" The same boy says. "Sorry I have a boyfriend and I don't think he would appreciate it", I say quietly. "Who, is it that Brooklyn kid again?"he says. "No his name is Taylor Caniff", I say back. "Taylor who?" He says. "He's on Magcon", I say. "Cool, well can I atleast grab a photo with you?" He says. "Sure", I say as I walk over to him. "Yo, can you take it?" He says passing him phone to my stepbrother. He puts his arm around my waist and I put one around his shoulder. My stepbrother takes the photos then gives his friend his phone back. "Nicee", he says looking through them. I take photos with the others. Finally, they leave and I sit back down on the sofa. A few minutes later my 'dad' comes back into the room with a tray of drinks and snacks. "Help yourself" he says sitting opposite me and smiling. "Thankyou", I say nervously. It is silent and I looks around the room. On the wall opposite me I notice something. 5 photos in 5 separate frames. They were all 5 of my Vogue front covers I have done. The thing that stands out is the one in the middle which is slightly enlarged and it is the one I did with my mum. He must if noticed me starring at them and he glances at them and then refaces me. Then he itches the back of his neck like he was nervous. "Why did you leave?" I blurt out instantly regretting it "I knew this would come up", he mumbles. "I just wasn't ready okay?" He says getting slightly angered. "So you left mum to deal with it on her own?" I say also beginning to get slightly angered. "She had the choice to get rid of you but, she didn't want to", he says. "Maybe because she wanted to take responsibility of her actions unlike you", I say. "Can't we just talk about somethi-" he begins as I interrupt. "No we can't and if you don't want to talk about I then maybe I should just leave", I say while standing up. "Phoebe please stay", he says. "Sorry i can't talk to you right now", I say. "Okay but please, come to the family barbecue tomorrow night 7-10 here. The rest of mine and your stepmothers family would love to meet you", he says. "Sure whatever. Now goodbye", I say while getting up as he follows me. "Thankyou for having me", I say while walking out.

Cameron's POV •

We were all just waiting for phoebe to return as it is currently 1:15. Should be home by the next 45minutes. Then there is a knock on the door. "Ooohh Phoebe", says Loren as she hopes up and answers the door. She just freezes. "Hi, is Phoebe back yet?" A voice says. "N-n-no-o", Loren stutters. I stand up and walk to the door to see who it is. "Oh hi Kylie, sorry Phoebe isn't back yet", I say. "Okay, can you please give her this. It's my limited edition birthday products, lipkits,/glosses/metals and some of my new kyshaddow palettes", she says whole handing me a bag. "Thankyou I'm sure Phoebe will love it all", I say. "Okay byee", she says while leaving as I close the door. Loren still stands there frozen. "Loren you okay?" I ask." I can't believe I was just face to face with Kylie Jenner", says Loren. "That was Kylie?" Said Ariel. "Yeah it's really no surprise considering she is best friends with Phoebe", says Nash.

Sorry this is shorter than usual just a filler chapter really. Sorry nothing exciting happened in this part. Currently on holiday in Cornwall ☀️. I mean it's lovely however, I am here with my parents, bother, aunt, uncle and cousins👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦. Which I guess isn't too bad but, my younger cousin is 5 and she is a pain in the ass (ik how mean that sounds but it is very true).Yeah she's cute/sweet sometimes however, she is very demanding, bossy and clingy. She won't leave me alone for 5 minutes🕑which makes writing (and anything apart from playing with her toys) extremely difficult. She also insists we share makeup👄. Seeing her use my high end makeup makes me very nervous😅. I hope you guys are enjoying/enjoyed your summer holidays, Goodbyee😋💜