38

Phoebe's POV •

I get up and I sit next to Sammy on the sofa. Pairs of eyes still watching my every move. "We were gonna go play some basket ball, you in?" Johnson asks. "I'm in and are you gonna introduce me to your friends?" I ask them. "This is Nate, Dillon, swazz, Derek and you already know me, Johnson and Sammy," says Gilinsky while gesturing towards them. "Oh and this is Phoebe by the way guys," says Johnson. "No shit," says the one named Nate. "Well when are we going?" I ask. "Now," says Sammy.

I throw on my oversized camo jacket and I grab my bag and put in my shoes. We all make it to the lift and it is quite awkward. "If any paparazzi type people ask you about me don't say Anything please because I will get in shit," I say. "Pheebs seriously you can trust us we have got you," says Gilinsky. "Awh thanks boo," I say to him smiling.   

We finally reach the bottom floor and exit the apartment building and we begin walking to the courts. "So Miss Cannell you're out with Taylor right?" Asks Dillon. "I am indeed," I say as I while smiling and looking at the floor. "Shitt didn't know whether those rumours were true or not," says Derek. "Damn he's lucky," mutters Swazz. "I'm lucky too," I say as I look at him, smiling.

On the way to the courts we have to stop every now and again to take photos, which I don't mind and sometimes quite enjoy. I begin to get a long with the others more now. They are so chill and funny. We arrive and enter an empty basketball court. "I will beat your asses at this," I say. "You ever played?" Asks Sammy. "No but I use to play netball. That's close enough," I say. "You're on babe," says Johnson.

We split into teams:

Me, Nate, Sammy and Derek.

Johnson, Gilinsky, Dillion and Swazz

We play and our team wins by loads."Not bad Cannell," says Gilinsky. "I told you I would beat your asses. Can we grab something to eat?" I say. "Yea that sounds good," says Nate.

We walk to a close by cafe and I see a car that looks awfully similar to mine. I walk over to it and have a peak inside. "Is that your car?" Says Swazz. "Yeaa, maybe Taylor stopped off here," I say.

We walk inside and yep there he is. Is that that girl from the beach? I role my eyes. "I'll be back," I say as I walk towards him. From behind I wrap my arms around his neck and I kiss his cheek. He gets up and hugs me tightly. "Hey princess," he says. "Hey baby, do you and um..." I say not knowing her name. "Jessica," she says coldly. "Jessica want to join us for lunch?" I ask. "Yea sure sounds get babe," he says. "I thought you were seeing Stassie today?" He questions. "I was but, she had to go but, she'll be back soon," I say.

We all pick a massive table for us all to sit on and we order. We all seem to be having a nice time and bonding apart from Jessica. She's just sat there in her phone. Lowkey glad tho, I don't really want to talk to her. "Phoebe can I speak to you in private?" She says. Literally great. "Sure, let's just step outside," I say standing up. We exit the cafe and we stand there awkwardly for a second. "Listen stay away from Tay. He's mine. I'm the prettier one here so, back off okay sweetie?" She says. "No, he's my boyfriend you can't tell me what to do," I say before heading back inside.

Seriously what a hoe. I sit back next to Taylor. A few seconds later she comes back and sits down. We eat lunch before going back to Sammy's.

Yeah this bitch is still here. Like go and stop trying to steal my man. We sit down on the sofa and we have a good old chin wag. Taylor's hand is lightly gripping my inner thigh and I could tell it was making Jessica pissed as shit.

Honestly we are having such a good time and that hoe ruins it. "I need to get home now," she says. "Okay you want me to give you a lift or could you get an uber?" Says Taylor. "Could you give me a lift please Tay," she says. "You don't mind me using your car right baby?" He questions. "Of course not baby," I say to him as I kiss him for a few moments before we break apart and he leaves with her.

Taylor's POV •

I was really hoping she could just get an uber but, it's not the end of the world. I say goodbye, although I didn't want to, and the car ride to her house was also dead silence.

I make it to her place to drop her off. "Bye I'll see you soon," I say. "How about we mess about a before you leave. He hand moving onto my leg.

Hey guys, so do you think Taylor will do it or is he loyal👑? I am so tried but like when aren't I😩💤? I have finally broken up for 2 weeks for Easter😊. I'm actually so glad, I could go on much longer🌼. I hope you are all well. Anyways, goodnightt😋💜💜