36

(Here's another quick reminder of Phoebe's friends from back home who are visiting her in LA because I forget and you might of too😂👀

Maisie- Best friend out with Marcus
Daisy- close friend out with Adam
Sara- hates Phoebe and everyone else and is out with Tommy
Senna - close friend one night thing with Nick
Isabella- close friend
Millie- close friend

Adam- close Friend out with Daisy
Tommy- Phoebe's ex out with Sara
Marcus- close friend out with Maisie
Nick- close friend one night thing with Senna
Will- close friend
Joe- close friend always had a thing for Phoebe)

Phoebe's POV •

The tension was unbearable. "Phoebe can I talk to you, alone?" Tommy asks. "Sure," I say getting up still refusing to look him in the eye. I walk out the room and I am closely followed by him. He closes the hotel room door. We both stand in the corridor. I look at the floor but I feel his eyes burning into me.

"Phoebe," he says. "Tommy," I say. "Baby look at me please," he says. I look up at him. "God I've missed that gorgeous face of yours," he says as he lets out a slight chuckle. "I am still angry at you," I say. He rolls his eyes. "Still holding on to that, come on Phoebe let it go please," he says. "Tommy I can't just forget what you have done to me, you hurt me too much," I say. "But I want to rebuild our relationship Phoebe. I miss us," he says. "Look we have both moved on Tommy and I think it's best for us both to pretend noting ever happened between us," I say. "I can't let go of you Phoebe, I still love you," he says as his eyes become glassy. I need to leave before I become emotional. I just walk back into the hotel room. Everyone stares at me waiting for me to say something. I sit next to Taylor and I rest my head on his shoulder. Tommy is yet to re enter the room. "I'll be back," Marcus says exiting the room.

"Soooo, what did you talk about?" Asked Isabella. "It doesn't matter," I say. We stay silent and we can faintly hear the convocation going on between Tommy and Marcus.

Tommy's POV •

She says nothing in response to me. She just leaves, entering the hotel room without me. I stand there alone, in silence. Tears are trying to slip out of my eyes. After being alone for a few moments Marcus joins me. "What happened?" He asks. I explain my convocation with Phoebe. "I know it's hard but, you might have lost her for good Tom and there may be no way for you to get her back after what you did to her. You broke her heart Tommy." Says Marcus. "BUT I STILL LOVE HER!" I yell as I hit a wall in the corridor.

Phoebe's POV •

He still loves me. His words echoed in my head repeatedly. Everyone else heard him now too. Taylor visibly showing his discomfort towards what has been said. But do I still love him? No of course not he broke my heart, right?

They re enter the room. The tension even stronger than the first time he entered now his feelings are well known by all. He goes and sits down next to that witch of a girlfriend. "I love you baby," she says to him before looking at me to attempt to make me jealous. "Um yeah," he says back to her. Her incredibly shallow plan failed her. She now looks like an absolute twat in front of everyone. Tommy just goes on his phone. Everything was now so awkward.

After a while everyone left, then we all went to sleep.

I woke up and everyone was just in their phone. "What's everyone doing today?" Asks Nash. "I'm going to chill with Stassie, we having a girls day," I say. "Me and Johnson are going to see sammy, Phoebe where you meeting Stas?" Asks Gilinsky. "At her and Sammy's place why?" I reply. "Want a lift we are leaving in 20?" Says Gilinsky. "Thanks but I have to have a shower," I say while getting up and going to the bathroom.

Once I've finished in the shower, I wrap my self in a white cotton towel. I dry my hair and put it in beachy waves. I throw on some denim shorts and a white vest. I leave the bathroom. I grab my black sac de jour from Saint Laurent and put in my outfit (I'll just get ready at Stassie's place).

"Taylorrrr," I say. "Princessss," he says to me. "Could you give me a lift to Stas and Sammy's place please?" I say with puppy dog eyes. "Sure baby," he says as he walks over to me and kisses my forehead. I quickly put on my gold Rolex and my white Nike air forces.

Taylor grabs my keys. "See you later guys," I say while exiting. We walk to my Ferrari.

After a eventful ride we finally get there. "Thanks baby, see you later," I say as I kiss him. I get out. "Bye princess," he says as he drives off.

Johnson's POV •

It's so nice to be hanging out with everyone one again. Me, Gilinsky, Nate, Sammy, Dillon, swazz, Derek. (btw I don't care who is friends and who isn't, people will be friends with who I want in this😂🐍)

I can't remember the last time we all had this much fun together. Someone buzzes to get into the apartment. Sammy gets up and buzzed them in and then not long after someone knocks on the door and Sammy lets them in.

Hey guys, how is you all?☺️ I actually felt as if I would pass out while writing this I am so tired😩. I said I would update both this and Cameron Dallas' little sister tonight but, I have no time and I am about to pass out but it will be here tomorrow🙃🌙. Please check out Arabella (a Magcon fanfiction) the first real part is out- not just the teaser👏🏼! Anyways, goodnightt😋💜💜