32

Phoebe's POV •

We try a few more times with Ben but he couldn't do any of it so I just did my
Single shots I had to do.

I was half way through doing my single shots when everyone came to visit me again. The shoot director see Cameron and recognises him from when he has worked with them. "Oh Cameron we don't normally do this but over there is the male model who is meant to working with Phoebe on a shoot for us today but he is horrendous and we can't have him worker with the finest female model in the industry so as you are her would you step in?" The shoot director asks Cam. "Yeah sure," he says as he escorted to the changing rooms.

I am wearing (All Calvin Klein) blue skinny jeans with the button undone so you can see my black Calvin Klein underwear, and undone white shirt with a black triangle bra underneath. I wait for Cam and finally he comes out shirtless with Jeans with his button undone also.

We tale a few shots and Cam is doing well only having to be redirected a few times. After all my shots need with a partner are done I get to have a break. "Girl you be looking great," says Maisie as she walks over to me and hugs me. I chat with everyone again and we all eat food again. "This is so cool," says Loren. "It is pretty cool and they are so nice to you here it is great," I say. "I wish to make it this big one day, it's my dream job," she says smiling widely. "It is fun but very demanding," I say taking a bite of a doughnut. "I don't know how you do this, you know get up early, work long hours," states Nash. "To be honest I doin know either," I say.

IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE BITCHES 🎅🏾💃🏾 I'm so excited🎄✨✨. AND THE ARCTIC MONKEYS ARE RUMOURED TO BE MAKING NEW MUSIC LIKE ALEX TURNER IS ONE OF MY DADS👏🏾👏🏾😭😭💃🏿. Anyways, goodnightt😋💜💜