42

Phoebes POV •

whole house- which would be a pain in the ass. The living room. I enter it and to my success they are all say there. "Damn," says Daisy as I enter. "Where's the bathroom baby?" Asks Maisie. "Shall I just show you all around?" I say. "That would be perfect," says Senna.

I leave the room and everyone follows. I show everyone the downstairs which mostly just consists of various bathrooms, a dining room, a kitchen, a cinema, a gyn, a spa and a music room. We all begin walking up the stairs. "This place is crazy," says Shawn. "Yeah it's fucking amazing," says Nate.  "Thanks," I say .

Then I proceed to show them the upstairs. I show them the multiple guest rooms and bathrooms. "Then here is my room," I say. "Shitt this is so nice," says Isabella. There are 4 doors in my room excluding the one used to enter it. The first one I show them into is my en suite bathroom. "Honesty I need to be the first one to have a shit in here," says Maisie. I look at her. "Bitch," I say. Then I take them through the next door into my massive walk in wardrobe. "This is actually bigger than my room. But, it is just your wardrobe," says Aaron. "I have a lot of clothes," I say. "yeah we can tell," says Sammy in disbelief.

We leave and then enter the next room connected to me bedroom: the glam room. Full of all my makeup, perfumes, jewellery, skincare and wigs/extensions. I open one of the draws to reveal single eyeshadows all arranged in colour order. "Shit that is so satisfying," says Joe. "I know right," I say to him. He stares at me for a moment before I clear my throat. "Sorry," he says before walking off. Strange. Then we exit this room.

For the last room connected to mine. I am so nervous to show everyone. Why you may be wondering? I have no idea. My hand clasps the metal handle and I push it down opening the door slowly. "This is my art room," I say as I advance further into it. I guess I am nervous what the others will think of my work. I don't often show it to many people so showing it to this many all at once is pretty scary.

The walls are an off white however, you can hardly see them as they are plastered with my many canvases of work transported here from back home. There are draws full of equipment and unfinished work (also all transported here from home). There are. Few wooden easels and set up with various sized canvases placed upon them.

"These paintings are amazing, where did you get all of these from?" asks Matthew. "Well I painted them," I say. "Honestly these are so a good Phoebe," says Nash. "My girl is fucking talented," says Daisy.

I eventually get everyone out of there and we all chill for the rest of the night just watching films and eating too much food. Honestly, I am trying to forget it all. But, the damaged thoughts won't exited my head. Like a thick layer of black, toxic smog.

Eventually we all end up falling asleep in the cinema, smothered in blankets.

I wake up. Although I didn't sleep on a bed my back is strangely okay. Then Loren wakes up. "Omg it's the day of the TCAs," shh squeals with excitement. I let out a small giggle as she jumps up. "Phoebe are you going?" She asks. "I think I might," I say. I know this may not be best for me considering the situation I was in less than 24hrs ago, I think it may help being around a lot of people. Well I hope it does anyway. I text my manager just to let her know.

Once everyone eventually wakes up we all take it in turns to use one of the many showers. Which luckily doesn't take long due to the vast amount of bathrooms with showers there are in this house. I let others look through my clothes and borrow whatever they wish for the time being before we actually get ready for the TCAs.

As we are all finally in the kitchen trying to agree on what to have for breakfast the door bell rings. I go and open it leaving everyone arguing in the kitchen. As I slowly open my door I see a familiar face. My manger. "Hello Phoebe," she says while strutting in with a team of make stylists, hair stylists behind her. Also a bunch of people caring food which they go and set down in the island in the kitchen as everyone rips into it.

This day is going to be hectic...

Hey guys, how are all of y'all? First English Lit GCSE tomorrow, I am shitting myself but, eh I have lowkey given up caring at this point because just have💁🏼. I know I said updates would not be likely until the 26th but, surprise😅. Just felt like distracting myself from revision☹️. Plus I enjoy it☺️✨. This is only a filler btw and I know it is shocking, sorry😶. Anyways, goodnightt😋💜💜