44

Phoebe's POV •

She got the wrong idea right? Christian Bellucci does not 'like' anyone. He is too heartless for that. And no one will change that.

It is currently 5:45 and we are all ready (the ones who are going) in the lobby area panicking, where is Christian? He said he would be here at 5:30 and like we have to leave in 15 minutes. The finally these is a knock on the door and I quickly get up to answer it. I am suddenly embraced in a hug. Okay not Christian then. Oh it's Tommy. "I'm so glad you are okay," he says. He backs up and looks at me. "God I am so glad you are okay," he says. I just look at him. Then I see Sara behind him. And they are both dressed in more formal wear. They just had to come to the TCAs. Just fantastic. I invite them in and he seems hurt, that I didn't show any emotion towards him. That's what he gets for being a twat. We all sit in silence until 5:50 when we get another knock on the door.

I pick up Violetta. I answer the door and I see Christians mother. Where is he? I look behind her and there he is sat in the front of a Porsche SUV. With this gorgeous blonde woman sat next to him. He has the same outfit as earlier but has some black sunglasses on hiding his dark brown eyes. I focus back on Celeste- Christian's mother. I put Violetta down and she hugs Celeste's leg tightly. "How's my princess been?" She says as she ruffles her hair. Violetta frowns at her and we both let out a slight giggle. Then Celeste hugs me. "Oh Phoebe how lovely is it to see you. Me and Mr Bellucci have really missed seeing you around with Christian," she says. "I miss seeing all of you so often as well," I say. Excluding Christian of course. "Well you look absolutely stunning my dear," she says. "Thankyou but, no." I say. Then I look next to her and Christian and his blonde friend is next to him. When did they get out of the car? She is stunning. And has bigger boobs than me. Why do I care? I don't know I guess I just do. "Doesn't she look beautiful Christian?" She asks him. "Yea I guess," he says as he scratches the back of his neck. He always does that when he is nervous and he also does this really cute thing sometimes when he is nervous when he looks down and plays with his hands and he looks so adorable. "I mean she looks cute, for a 16 year old," says the blonde girl in the back almost mocking my age. Bitch she didn't even ask you anyway. Celeste glares at her and Christian just rolls his eyes.

I feel a reassuring arm wrap around me. I look to the side and see Taylor and I instantly smile. "Oh and who's this?" Asks Celeste. "Hi, I'm Taylor. Phoebes boyfriend," he says. When he said 'Phoebe's boyfriend' I felt butterflies in my stomach. I love it. "Oh well don't you two look lovely together," she says with an undertone of sadness in her voice. "well we should get going," says he blonde one as she looks at her nails. "I guess so it was lovely seeing you Phoebe and thank you so much for looking after Violetta," says Celeste. I crouch down. "Do I get a hug princess?" I say looking at Violetta. She hugs me really tightly. "I love you," she says to me. "I love you too," I say back to her. We say are final goodbyes and off the go.

We leave at exactly 6:00. We leave and manage to get there on time. The red carpet was crazy. But, kinda fun. Then we are taken into the venue and are shown to our table. All of us that came together are sat on the same table or in the one neighbouring it. When we get there two people are already sat on our tables. Once blonde women and one brunette. The blonde woman turns around revealing her beaming smile and gorgeous features. "Oh my god," I say. She gets up and hugs me.

"Mum I have missed you so much," I say. "I have missed you too," she says. We separate and I feel some tears fall from my eyes and I quickly wipe them. "I can't believe you are here," I say. Then I look next her and I see Maisie's mum. I go and hug her also. Our mums are gorgeous. They both had us younger so aren't that old. My mum is basically identically to me apart from the fact she is slightly older and has bigger boobs. She is stunning. She has been offered contracts by many modelling companies but always turns them down as she wants to focus on her career/ business. Her and Maisie's mum have a interior design company. They are so good.

I introduce Maisie and my mum to everyone. She sees Tommy. She remains friendly with him but, God knows she doesn't want to.

The show goes well. I win all my nominated awards which I did not expect.

After we are done we all get back to mine and just chill. I am so glad I get to see my mum. Even if she is leaving again tomorrow.

1 month later

Wow. Time has been flying past over this month. I can't believe it is the end of August already. We have been just finished the Magcon tour around the US. Nothing crazy has happened so yeah. Next Europe. I am so excited. Then, the rest of the world. But first, we have to all go out separate ways for a month. Everyone is taking a break and well I have NY fashion week then Milan, London and Paris. Which will be fun but, very stressful. And Taylor. Well me and Taylor have been great. Arguably perfect. He was going to come with me but, I convinced him not too. That wouldn't be fun for him even though he disagrees.

Although it is only the 26th and NY fashion week doesn't start until like the 2nd or 3rd of September. But, I need to get there early for final fittings and shit. I will miss everyone so much though. These guys are some of my best friends now and I am so lucky to have them all. Honestly, what did I do to deserve them all?

Cameron's POV •

What did he do to deserve her? I feel so bad. Why aren't we telling her again? I will never understand why we are not telling her. Shit this is so cruel. None of us deserve her. Not one bit.

Hey guys😊. What's Cam talking about? Everything is about to turn upside down😅. Like I feel bad but then again, I don't😂🌶. I hope you guys are all well, I had mocks all this week and I am so tired. Like wtf why. I don't any no mocks. I have like so failed them all. Please keep me in your prayer. New part of Cameron Dallas' little sister is out tomorrow guys. Make sure to check it out🌼. I can't believe we have hit 4K reads on it now. That blows my mind. Y'all are so amazing😇. Anyways, goodnight😋💜💜