29

Phoebes POV •

It's 3:30am and I have to get up. I yawn. Jesus I am so tired. I get up and take a shower.

Once I get out it is 3:45am and I throw on some black leggings and a black cropped t-shirt. I put my damp hair in a bun and I put on some socks my all black adidas superstars. I grab my black Cara Delevingne mulberry bag and at this long it is 3:55am (I don't put on makeup as they will do it at the shoot). I wake up Maisie. "Bitch get up we leave in 5," I say nudging her. "Okayy," she says as she gets up and rubs her eyes. She also puts on some black leggings a a white cropped t-shirt and black and white adidas superstars also with a black Cara Delevingne mulberry bag.

"Bye guys," I whisper before leaving and I receive a few grunts. I shit the door and we both leave for my first shoot of the day. In the car on the way I hand Maisie my phone so she can take over my snapchat like she use to do a lot when she came to shoots with me more often. Everyone loved it so I decided to bring it back.

"I love doing your snapchat," she says as she unlocks my phone. "I love you doing it too," I say back as I smile.

We arrive at my first shoot at 4:36am (6 minutes late) I walk into the studio reception with my manager, security, Maisie and a few other people. A assistant for the shoot is waiting for me. "This way Miss Cannell," she says as she leads me and everyone else to the place of the shoot.

Once I walk in the shoot director is someone I have worked he is called Alexander hedrenio. As soon as he turns around and sees me he walks over "oh darling how are you?" He says as he hugs me and kisses me on both cheeks. "I'm good and you?" I ask. "Oh I'm wonderful darling," he says. "Oh and Maisie my darling glad you could make it," he says going over to her and kissing her on both cheeks. "Phoebe my darling go over to Selena and she will do your makeup then Sheila will fix up your hair," says says. "Okay thanks Alex," I say as I walk over to them.

Sorry this is so boring next part should be more exciting😴. I'm so tired from London it was hectic. I am actually liking this writing thing it's fun💁🏽. And it is so close to Christmas🎅🏾🎄. Anyways, goodnightt😋💜💜

• The Magcon reunion • A Magcon Fanfiction • COMPLETED • SEQUAL OUT NOW!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें