37

Phoebe's POV •

I get buzzed into the building. I make my way up to the door of their flat. I knock and quickly get a response. "Cannellllll," he says as I walk in. He hugs me and I hug him back. "Wilkinsonnnn," I say back. "Where's Stas?" I ask. "In our room," he says. " okay see you later Sammy," I say as I walk into their bedroom. "Stassiee," I say to her as I hug her. "My baby," she says back. " I have missed you," she says. "I've missed you too," I say hugging her tightly. We do our makeup together. This consists of: primer, foundation, powder, blush, contour, highlight, light eyeshadow, mascara&fake lashes, eyebrows, concealer and 22 liquid lipstick from Kylie. Then Stas gets a call. "What now?......... I can't do now I am busy............whatever I'll see you in a bit," she says. She ends the call and sticks her middle finger up at it in anger. " I have to go to a meeting now babe sorry, I'll be back in a bit. Love you," she says. "Love you too," the she exits the bedroom and leaves.

I might aswell get changed. I change my white vest top for my white Calvin Klein triangle bralette. I also have and over sized camo jacket but it is too hot inside to put that on right now.

I'm hungry. I walk into the living room/ dining room/ kitchen (open plan area of the flat) and I see a bunch of guys say on the sofa. I only recognise Sammy, Gilinsky and Johnson. I walk over to the kitchen area and I grab a bowl and make some cereal. I turn around to walk to the table and I see all the guys turned about on the sofa facing me. "Hi?" I say confused. Why are they all staring?

"H-hhi," says one if them back to me. I just sit at the table eating my cereal before washing it up and putting it away. I grab my bag from Stas and Sammy's bedroom and I bring it into the massive open room. I sit and the table and get out my MacBook. I plug my earphones into my phone and I put in some songs while I reply to emails on my MacBook. Suddenly, I get a call. I pause my music.

Phone convo (bold = Phoebe )

Hi
Hi Phoebe we need you to come meet with Dior as they decided they want to shoot today.
But I'm busy, I told you today I didn't want to be disturbed. This is my day off for peace.
I'm sorry Phoebe it is what they want.
Well tell them it's not what I want. I'm not coming.
Bu-
I really just want a calm day after yesterday, tell them I can't make it.
Okay shall do, bye
Bye my lovely

Phone call ended.

I place my phone back on the table. "You alright?" Asks Johnson. "Yeah just annoyed," I say. "Why what's up?" Asks Gilinsky. "My manger literally phones me up and says Dior wants me to go do a shoot with them right now which wasn't even planned and plus today is my day off," I say.

"Anyway I have some emails to reply to," I say going back to my MacBook. "Isn't this your day off?" Asks Gilinsky. "Yeaa," I say. "Then treat it like one, stop working now," says Johnson. I shut my MacBook. "What shall we do?" I ask.

"Anything you want baby," says a voice. I am unsure what his name is. One of Sammy's friends. The way they are all staring at be right now is making me uncomfortable. I clear my throat. "But actually what shall we do though?" I question.

Hey guys, how is you all🙂? All my prayers goes to those in London, I hope everyone is okay and there are no more casualties☹️🙏🏼. My day has been shit tbh😐. I hope yours was better😩⭐️. That's it from me☺️. Anyways, goodnightt😋💜💜