08

Phoebe's POV •

I was sat on my bed listening to music when all the boys come in. They all go silent and Cam comes over to me and gives me a hug while whispering in my ear "I'm so sorry". All the other boys came oft and hugged me, I love these guys so much. We all decided to stay in for the rest of the day and watch films. " So what have you guys been up too?" I say. "We went to Taco Bell, went to the mall to pick up a few bits and we saw these really hot girls we were gonna talk to them but, they walked off", Matt said. "One of them was Madison", Jack G said. I began scrolling through social media. Shit. There was a news article called 'shopping is the best therapy', it was about me going shopping with Maddie and Maggie after court. There were so many articles about it. I really don't want the boys to know. I suddenly got sleepy and fell asleep on Cam's shoulder.

Cameron's POV •

Phoebe was asleep and we were still watching films. I decided to check social media. There was loads of people asking if Phoebe was okay and she had my hashtags trending worldwide about her. What? There is a article titled 'shopping is the best Therapy', and there were pictures of her shopping with Madison Beer and Maggie Lindemann. Then it hit me, she was with Madison. Madison, Maggie and Phoebe were the hot girls we saw today. "Guys..." I said while everyone looked at me concerned. "You know the girls we saw today", I say as all the boys nodded. "They were Madison Beer, Maggie Lindemann and Phoebe", at this point we were all a bit confused. "Do you think she knows it was us?" Carter asked. "Probably", I say in response. Then she wakes up.

Phoebe's POV •

I wake up to see all the boys staring at me. "You know don't you?" I say feeling kinda worried. "Yeahh", Shawn says. It was all silent when Cam blurted out "why did you run from us?" He said feeling looking kinda offended. " I didn't want it to be awkward with Jack and Madison and Maggie and Carter, Ik everyone is not on great turns atm", I say. "Fairs", said Nash. I went to bed.

I woke up and checked my phone. "OMFG I HAVE HIT 50 MILLION FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM!" I scream and check Twitter when I see #congratson50milphoebe is trending worldwide. "SHUT UP!" Cam, Nash and Taylor said. I got up and ran to Mahogany, Jack, jack and Aaron's room then banged on the door until Jack J answered and I ran in "sure you can come in", he said in a sleepy voice. "MAHOGANY, I HIT 50 MILLION FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM!" I said while she looked at me then suddenly got out of bed and hugged me and began screaming. "Shut upp", Jack G said. I went back to my room and got dressed. I was wearing the same outfit as yesterday but in black then I got my hair and makeup done. I had the Dolce K lip kit on by Kylie cosmetics as it was one of my favourites. "Shall we got to breakfast?" Nash asked. "Let's go guyss", I say as we go down to the car. We go to IHOP and order food. I was sat between Matt and Carter. We were eating when my phone began to ring, it was my manger. "Sorry guys I have to take this", I say walking off outside. "Hi Phoebe, I just got a call and Saint Laurent have asked if you could be the new face of their company", I stood there frozen "Ofcourse", I say in a shaky voice. "I'll let you know the details later, don't worry Magcon will not be inturpted. Oh and congrats on 50 million followers on Instagram", she says as she hangs up the phone. I stand there for 2 minutes still with my phone in my hand. Suddenly I scream. All the boys come running out. "Phoebe are you okay?" Aaron asked looking panicked. "This is the best day ever", I say as they all look at me confused. "I AL THE NEW FACE OF SAINT LAURENT!" I say looking at them. Mahogany looked at me and we both began screaming and hugging each other while jumping. All the boys came and congratulated me. We finished breakfast and went back to the hotel. "After Magcon on Friday we should have a party for Phoebe", Cam says. We agreed ad hire out a place and came up with a guest list. Some people on the list are:

Kendal and Kylie, Gigi hadid, Cara Delevingne, Justin bieber, Taylor swift, Hailey Baldwin, Maggie and Madison and some others. Other viners and famous musical.ly people. (We did try invite some of her hometown friends but, unfortunately they couldn't make it).

FRIDAY •

It is Magcon toady. I am wearing: high waisted denim shorts, black bralet, red and black plaid shirt, Chanel black sunglasses, Saint Laurent black nano sac de jour and all black adidas superstars. I had my normal makeup and normal hair.

Magcon today was so good, it was so nice to meet everyone and all the fans were asking if I was okay. We went back to he hotel and got changed for the party. I am wearing a sherri hill 2016 prom dress (#50140 black), black Saint Laurent heels with a black Saint Laurent clutch bag with gold tassel. I changed my lipstick Mary Jo k by Kylie cosmetics. "Come on boys lets go", I say as I walk over to them with Mahogany. "You two look stunning", Taylor said. "Agreed." The rest of the boys say in unison. We thank them and get driven to the venue. It looked so cool. I walked in and loads of people were already in there. I saw Cara, Kendall, Kylie and Gigi ; I ran up to them and gave them the biggest hug ever. We chatted for a while "mind if I stay with you tonight?" Cara asks. "No that's fine as long as you don't mind sharing with boys." I say in response. Someone tapped me on the shoulder, it was Cam. "Some people wanted to meet you", he said showing me to some people stood in a group. "Phoebe this is Hunter and Brandon Rowland, Ariel, Daniel Skye and Jacob satorius", cam said smiling. "Hii, nice to meet you all", they all responded with hi. They were all really nice. I went over to talk to the boys and we were all chatting for a while when, someone else was tapping my shoulder. I turned around to see Brooklyn Beckham. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. I haven't seen him in ages and he was one of my closest friends. I got down and introduced him to the boys.

Taylor POV •

"Guys this is Brooklyn he is one of my friends from the uk. We have quite a few shoots together aswell", Phoebe said. "Hello it's nice to meet you all", Brooklyn said. We all introduced ourselves. We were chatting for abut a started talking about his career. "So how did you get into modelling?" Cam asked. "Well my mum and dad have connections in the modelling industry." He replied. "Your David and Victoria Beckham's son right?" Nash asked. "Yeah", he replied. "Are your parents and other siblings here?" Phoebe asked. "No, but they are in town they would really like to see you again especially Harper." He said. I hope these guys will remain as close friends as otherwise my chances of going out with Phoebe will get lower and lower.

Matt's POV •

As the night went on Phoebe continued to introduce us to her famous friends. It was insane. It made me realise how big Phoebe is, how special it was that she came to Magcon. I am so glad she is here.

Phoebe's POV •

We were in our way back to the hotel. I was sat next to Cara and Aaron. "Are you just staying a night?" I asked her. "Yeah, I am really busy the next couple of days sorry Phoebs", she said with a frown on her face. We arrived at the hotel "Goodnight children", I said to the boys before walking into my room with Cara, Cameron, Nash and Taylor. "Cara is sleeping in my bed and does anyone have two tops we can borrow?" I say as Cam throws two tops at me. Me and Cara take off our makeup and both put one one of Cam's tops and some of my grey shorts. We got into bed and tried to get to sleep but kept messing around, the boys were getting pissy with us. It was really funny. Eventually we fell asleep.