19

Phoebe's POV •

Finally we get back from the gym at 10:30. "Dibs the shower first", I say while walking into the hotel room sing everyone who didn't go to the gym still in the floor in their pyjamas and on their phones. "Can I come in the shower wit-" Taylor begins as I shoot him a deathly glare. "Behave", I say while staring him in the eyes. "Oooo", says Carter as I glare at him also.

I go and get in the shower and wash my body and my hair. I quickly shave my legs then hop out. I wrap a towel around me covering my naked body. Shit I didn't bring any clothes in. I unlock the bathroom door and walk into the room with everyone in it. Everyone stares at me. "Need to get some clothes", I say while grabbing a white t-shirt dress and underwear. I get changed in the bathroom and wrapped a towel around my hair to help it dry plus to avoid getting my clothes wet. Then I walk back until the room and someone else gets into the shower (the showers in the other rooms are being used too). I decide to do my own makeup today. I do a warm Matt eye look, mascara+false lashes, brows, highlight, contour, foundation, concealer, translucent powder and Kylie lip kit in Candy K. I then decide to dry my hair then do it in beachy waves. Once I have finished all of this it is 11:50 and everyone else is ready. I have 40minutes. I check my phone to see if Maisie has texted me back yet as I texted her yesterday. She hasn't which is odd as she normally replies to my texts in minutes. Tbh she has probably just dropped her phone down the toilet again.

It was 12:15 and I was getting more nervous by the second. I grab my brown gladiator lace up sandals which end just above the knee. "I love your sandals", says Loren. "Thanks boo, they are a pain in the ass to get on though", I say laughing nervously. Get the bag u was using last and my brown Mulberry Cara bag and move my stuff into it. Now if was 12:25 and I felt like I was going to throw up. I just sat there checking the time on my phone every few seconds. Taylor comes and sits next to me while placing his hand on my thigh and slowly moving it up and down. I just look down at my lap. "Baby", he says while lightly grabbing me face and moving it so I am making eye contact with him. "You will fine , you have no need to worry", he says while smiling at me. "Sorry, I am overreacting I'm just being a drama queen", I say while slightly frowning. "Hey, that's not what I'm trying to say. I understand it must be scary for you to meet your dad for the first time but, it doesn't have to be scary okay", he says to me. "Okay", I reply with closely followed by a weak smile. "Oh Taylor we see that cheeky hand on the thigh, just remember when you do it use protection",says Matt trying to lighten the mood. Taylor winks at him "thanks for the advice mate". I just look at Taylor then Matt. "You guys are so gross, we are never doing that", I say while slightly giggling. "Never?" Says Taylor while giving me puppy dog eyes . "Never." I say looking at him and giving him a quick peck on the cheek. Everyone starts laughing. That's when I realise I have to go.

I was sat in the black Range Rover with two security guards. I was sat in the back just looking out the window we entered a street which was lined with pristine, medium sized, white houses (they all looked exactly the same apart from he cars on the drives). A minute or two later we pull up to one of these houses. "We are here Miss", one of my security guards says. They both get out and one comes and opens my door. I step out and we walk to one of the houses. I knock and wait a few seconds when a woman with straight ginger hair that ends at her shoulders answers. She looks in her early 50s/ late 40s. "Hello Phoebe it's so nice to meet you. Would you like to come in?" She says to me. I don't say anything and slowly walk in. It's quite a typical family home. "Well if you would like to come and sit in the living room that would be great", she says as she takes me into the living room and tells me to sit down. "Oh I'm so sorry I haven't introduced myself, I'm Claire your father's wife and your stepmother", she says. "I shall be back in one moment I shall go and get your father. A few moments later hear a few people coming down the stairs and walk toward the door of the living room and open it. It was my dad and Claire.

"Phoebe", he says as he come over to me and I stand up. He goes into hug me "I said I would meet you, not hug you", I say. "Oh okay," he says as there is an awkward silence for a minute. "So you have met your stepmother Claire but, you also have 2 stepbrothers, 1 stepsister and 1 half brother", he says giving me a smile. "Oh cool", I say. Claire leaves the room and leaves us alone. I sit down again and he sits on the sofa next to the one I am on. "So how are you and your um mother?" He says to me. "We are fine I guess", I mumble. "I'm gong to get some snacks, want anything in particular?" He says to me. "No than you", I reply with. A few seconds later the sore to the living room opens again. That was quick wait, that's not my father. It was a boy. He turns around to some people and says "yo it is really her", he says as a few others begin sniggering as 4 boys enter the room who look a year or two older than me. "Sup, I'm Nate your stepbrother and I am 17. These are my friends", one of them says. "Hi my nam-" I begin as Nate interrupts me. "We know who you are, like who doesn't", he says. "Can I just add you are fine af", one of the others says.

Hey guys, I updated 😋🎉. I was gonna update earlier but, I got my new phone and had to download my pictures onto it and stuff (ik I need to stop making excuses for myself😅🙄). There was a massive spider in my room earlier and no one was home. Then I went downstairs to get food and when I went back up it was gone. So, when my parents got back I refused to go into my room until they found the spider and put it outside😓🕷. Idk why u felt the need to tell you guys that story😂🤘🏼. Also, I have no idea why I always update in the early hours of the moring😴. Finally, TYSM FOR OVER 300 READS (ik it may not seem a lot to most but, to me it is insane!)💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜