26

Here are the list of Phoebe's school friends who are out in LA so stuff doesn't get to confusing:

Maisie- Best friend out with Marcus
Daisy- close friend out with Adam
Sara- hates Phoebe and everyone else and is out with Tommy
Senna - close friend one night thing with Nick
Isabella- close friend
Millie- close friend

Adam- close Friend out with Daisy
Tommy- Phoebe's ex out with Sara
Marcus- close friend out with Maisie
Nick- close friend one night thing with Senna
Will- close friend
Joe- close friend always had a thing for Phoebe

Phoebe's POV •

I still can't believe Maisie is here. We chat until we reach their hotel room. Maisie opens the door and I burst in.

"GUESS WHO IS BACK BITCHESS", I yell. "PHOEBEE", everyone yells back as they come and say hello.

"How is everyone I have missed my children," I say once we all finally sit back down again. "We all good", says one of my friends Senna. I know almost everyone in the room apart from one girl that who was also the only one not to say hello. She has long straight blonde hair and slightly pale skin with chocolate brown eyes. She is just in her phone not paying attention to her surroundings. I walk over to her.

"Hi my names Phoebe, nice to meet you," I say to her. She looks up from her phone and replies with a single word "Hi," before immediately looking back down to her phone.

"What's your name?" I ask thinking she would have told me hers after I told her mine. "Sara," she said without looking up.

I walk back over to the others. "What's her problem?" I ask the others. "She out with Tommy she doesn't particularly like you or anyone," says Isabella. "That makes no sense why doesn't she like me she doesn't even know me?" I say. "I am pretty sure it is because Tommy still likes you," says Millie getting quieter towards the end of the sentence.

"Bullshit," I say as I begin to laugh. Everyone stares at me. "Nah he still likes you, like a lot," says Will.

Sara's POV •

I already hate her even more than I hate the others. Why does Tommy have shit friends? And why does he even like Phoebe? She is not pretty, her figure is not even good, she doesn't even sound like much fun and she is a bitch. I just don't get what he sees in her.

Everyone wonders why I stay with him and everyone says he is using me for sex. Which could possibly be true now but, I will make him fall in love with me.

Phoebe's POV •

We hang out and I am having a great time. I have missed these guys so much they are like family to me. Also I will be nice to see Marcus at some point. The only person I don't want to see is Tom and hopefully I don't see to much more of that Sara girl.

We continue chilling when Adam mentions Tommy and Marcus will be coming back soon. "I shall be off," I say after reviving that news. "And me, oh someone tell Marcus I am staying with Phoebe tonight. And, tell he can come visit us. Here's Phoebe's room number," Maisie says while writing my room number on a piece of paper and putting it in the side. We are about to leave when Maisie runs to her bag and grabs some pointe shoes. "Madame cosuire told me to give you these and you have to test them out to see if they fit and shit," she says. We leave and start heading back to my room.

It's been so long and I am incredibly sorry☹️ If you read my part named ~THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE~ you will know why this update has been delayed😶 There will be new drama in the next few parts and more characters will be introduced which I am so excited for😋 sorry if this was a bit boring😁 I hope everyone is okay and well☺️ Anyways goodnightt😋💜💜