39

Taylor's POV•

"What are you doing get off me!" I yell shoving her hand off me. "Come on Tay," she says batting her eyelids before her hand returns to the previous place on my leg. "Just get out you crazy bitch. I have a girlfriend, you have been hitting on me all day and I'm fed up of it. Just get out." I say frustrated. She gets out and I drove back to Sammy and Stassie's place.

I soon as I walk in Phoebe runs round the corner and hugs me. Jesus she is so cute.

Phoebe's POV •

"Heyyy," I say to him. "Hiiiii," he says back. We go and sit down and I sit inbertween Taylor and Stassie- who is finally back from her meeting. We don't do much. Just have a nice time all together. Laughing, joking and having fun. Then unfortunately, I have to leave.

"Why do you have to go?" Asks Sammy. "Because I told Justin I would meet him for dinner because we are good friends and if I don't see him today we won't see eachother for a while," I say. "Please don't go," says Stassie. "I have too baby, I won't be long though. I'll be back soon," I say. Finally I open the door and say goodbye before exiting the apparent and getting in the lift.

I finally get downstairs and exit the building and I get into Justin's car. We greet eachother and engage in small talk on the short trip to the fancy restaurant. When we get there surprise, the paparazzi are there. Have been missing them- note the sarcasm. We manage to battle our way into the restaurant. I feel so out of place. It is so fancy here. Everyone is wearing fancy clothing a part from Justin and I.

Although there are quite a few people waiting for tables already, we are aloud straight in (without reservation).

The others waiting look pretty angry and I understand why, I would be too but Justin insists to the waiters and mangers we need to eat as quickly as possible as we both have tight schedules. Honestly though I also understand why the restaurant are being so kind to us, no one would want a bad review from World famous singer Justin Bieber.

We are sitting down and having a lovely time and I notice a boy wearing a black suite and tie with a white shirt. His skin was beautifully tanned and he has lovely messy light brown hair. He looked to be with his family and another family with a girl his age. She is gorgeous. Tanned skin with long sleek Chestnut hair. He is staring at me. I smile and what seems to be his younger sister notices him staring and follows his eyes then seems to freak out when she finally sees Justin and I. "I'm going to the toilet, I'll be back," says Justin getting up.

She tugs at her mums jacket but she continues her convosation. Eventually she gives up and comes over to me. "Hi," she says to me while smiling. She looks to be around 8 or 9. "Hi, what's your name then?" I ask her. "My name is Julie. Nice to meet you Phoebe," she says to me. "Please can I have your autograph?" She asks. "Sure, what should I sign?" I ask. Before she can answer her mum comes rushing over. "Julie stop conversing with this lower class citizen," she says while looking me up and down.

She takes her child back and once they sit down she begins talking while looking at me and all the others begin looking at me and the older ones begin laughing. Honestly I've had enough of this.

I gracefully get up and walk over to them. "Excuse me sorry to interrupt but, I was wondering whether you have an issue with me?" I ask. "In fact I do. Who do you think you are?" Says the mother of Julie.

Heyyy. I'm not gonna write much hear I'm tired- but when aren't I😩💤. If anyone needs someone to talk to I'm always free to talk- I know that it is not nice to feel alone. Not like anyone would want to talk to me but, just putting the offer out there🙂. Anyways, goodnightt😋💜💜