40

TW: violence and attempted kidnapping

Phoebe's POV •

I look at her. "What do you mean?" I ask her. "Your class of people don't deserve to eat here. It should be exclusively for the richer of society. So we can get away from the lower class of the society like you." She says to me. Honestly I am shook. What a total utter bitch. Defining people by their wealth. Also, judging peoples wealth by their looks. Like how does she know that I'm poor? Because quite frankly I'm not exactly poor. "Honestly people like you make me sick. Thinking that you are a better person because your family has an higher income," I say. "Listen little girl, you don't have to get all jealous because you aren't as rich as you would like to be." She says while slyly chucking along with the other parents while the children just looked at them awkwardly. "I have more than enough money Thankyou, you don't know anything about my financial situation," I say. "I doubt it sweetie I mean look at you. You probably can't even afford a lemonade from here," she says. "Look at me?" I say confused.

"Your outfit. Please put on some more clothes. You see this is a fancy restaurant. You see what I am wearing? A designer dress. And look a designer bag to match." She says smugly. I am trying to avoid being mean or sassy to this woman but now, she is just pissing me off. "What is that dress from the fall 2015 collection from Michael Kors? Honestly I wasn't a fan of that collection. Thought it was all too plain," I say. "Oh is that a Saint Laurent clutch? I do love Saint Laurent though." I say. "Maybe one day you could maybe afford something from them then," She says still smugly laughing.

Before I can say anything her son steps in- the boy that was staring at me. "Mom do you even know who this is?" He says in shock. "No," she says. "mom this is Phoebe Cannell. The most successful teen supermodel ever and one of the all time most successful supermodels ever. She is a multimillionaire and has worked for all of the top brands like Chanel, Dolce and Gabbana, Burberry, Gucci and many more. She also has just been named the new face of Saint Laurent," he says.

She freezes. "Top teen supermodel and one of the best models? I'm flattered. But I do have to say I disagree" I say to him. "No problem and no it's 100% true I mean you are stunning," he says back awkwardly. I smile at him. "Thankyou," I say. The woman still hasn't said anything. "I'm going to head back to my table, nice meeting you all," I say while walking off. The woman still sat there in shock.

Justin eventually comes back and the food comes. Obviously I have to snapchat it because it just looks so good. Then I go to the bathroom and take a mirror selfie for my snapchat story also. After Justin and I grab dessert and continue to chat until a man comes over. "Phoebe how nice to finally meet you," he says. What? I'm confused. Finally meet me? "Let's go and chat outside for a second," he says. "Hi? I don't know you so, let's just talk here," I say. He taps my leg and I look down and I see him slightly reveal a gun in his pocket. Shit.

"Come on it won't take long," he says. "Okay I'll be back in a minute," I say to Justin getting up. As we are walking outside I look back at him and mouth "call the police now."

He grabs my wrist really tightly so I don't stray away from him. We go outside to a sheltered alley way. He lets go leaving a mark from where my wrist was held so tightly. "What do you want?" I say to him as he begins to back me up against the wall. "We are gonna go somewhere. They will be here to pick us up in a few." He says looking at his watch. "Who will be picking us up and where are they taking us. And who the fuck are you?" I ask getting more annoyed yet scared by the moment. "Be quiet little girl. Don't want me to have to punish you even more then we have to already," he says. "This is what you deserve. Putting my brother and those other gang members in prison. You spoilt brat," he says before slapping me. What a fucking twat. I had to think for a moment. What is he talking about. Then it clicks. Those men who kidnapped me. They were in a gang.

I hear police sirens getting closer. He looks at me. "Did you call them?" He asks walking closer towards me while clenching his fist. "N-no I promise-e I d-didn't." I stutter. Then I hear voices. "This is the police. Come out or we will shoot you,"  an officer says. I see them surrounding the entrance of the alley way. He quickly grabs me and stands behind me with he arm around my waist. Then he pulls his gun from his pocket and presses it against my head. "Shoot it. I dare you. If you do I will pull a bullet through her pretty little head," he says. At his point I am feeling extremely scared.

A van pulls up. "Shoot them and you already know what will happen." He says. The back of the van opens up and I am being escorted over by him. I am about to get in went I feel the right grip from behind me quickly release. A police officer snuck up on him and floored him. They take his gun and him and his fellow gang members at the scene are taken to the station. People are all around me. They get me to sit down and drink water. The paparazzi are here but kept away. Justin is sat there comforting me. I grab my phone from my bag, which he helpfully brought out, and call Maisie.

Bold = Phoebe

Hey baby
M-Maisie
Phoebe why are you crying?
Just get to La Roustide now p-please.

Before I can even finish talking to her she cuts off. I check social media. How has the word traveller so fast so quickly? I checked Twitter and hashtags are already trending. I decided to tweet to clear some things up.

PhoebeCannell: I'm safe now. Thankyou all  for your concern it means so much to me❤️❤️

I can't believe something has happened again. I swear my luck is deteriorating by the second. Maisie finally gets here. We run up to eachother and she hugs me so tightly I feel like she will actually break my ribs. But, it's fine because I love her so much. I look behind her and everyone else is here also- well everyone who didn't go to Sammy and Stassie's place. I hug all of them one by one before we all sit down again. I think it was a shock to some to see Justin Bieber just sat there.

Taylor's POV •

"We have to go now," says Stassie running into the room. "Stassie what's up, what's going on baby?" Asks Sammy. "It's Phoebe, something happened. I don't know what yet I didn't have time to research I just want to get to her as soon as possible," she says grabbing her stuff. As soon as she said Phoebe I have to hold back my tears but it is so difficult not to start crying. I get up so quickly and slip on my shoes along with everyone else. We all run over to the elevator repeatedly pressing the button in hope it will open quicker. Once it opens and we get downstairs we run out out into the car park and get in cars before speeding off to get Phoebe.

Phoebe's POV •

Once Maisie and the others have got here I feel so much better. I repeatedly keep trying to phone Taylor in hope he will pick up. I need him right now. I also need my mum. But she's not here. She's not even in the same country as me. But I need her right now. "Why isn't he answering?" I ask. "Baby I don't know, just don't stress. I'm sure he will be here as soon as possible," says Senna. Then another thought crossed my mind. Sara and Tommy aren't here. I'm happy that they didn't come because I don't need any more stress right now but, I am also kinda sad. I thought he cared about me. I thought he would come and see me.

Then I see some cars pull up and I first I get scared, what if they are back? But, no it's them. In fact it's almost the complete opposite. It's Taylor and everyone else who is at Stassie and Sammy's. Taylor gets out the car and he begins walking towards me and I begin walking towards him. Once we reach eachother he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He looks me in the eyes"Princess what happened?" He questioned. "They came back. T-they tried to kidnap me," I say. "But baby they are in prison," he says. "They were in a gang. They aren't happy," I say. "Taylor I'm so scared," I say with my head burrowed into his shoulder. "I know baby but, I will keep you safe," he says.

Hi guyss, intense part👀. But I was chill in the end. I like writing more exciting and out there chapters as it makes it more interesting to write😅.  School has me so stressed rn😭. I have mocks and have I revised, no. Honestly what's the point there is too much to revise anyway😩. I hope you aren't struggling with school as much as me🌼.  Anyways goodnightt 😋💜💜