04

Phoebe's POV •

We checked out the venue last night it was sooo big and it was nice to get to know the boys a bit more! I woke up. It's only 7:30 I thought to myself. I am so hungry but don't want to go to breakfast by myself, I was gonna have to wake up the boys. I ran over to Cam's bed and began jumping on it "GET UP!" I shouted as Nash threw a pillow at me. "Go back to bed Phoebe it is too early", cam said in a croaky morning voice." Pleasee get up guys". After about 5 minuates of jumping on Cam's bed he got up and so did Nash. Taylor was sleeping the guys woke them up then banged on the walls both sides of the hotel room to wake up the others so we could all get breakfast."Can we go shopping today, I need to pick up some bits and bobs?" They agreed as they also thought it would be a good idea to get some new stuff for Magcon (Ik I just went shopping but oh well). I put on my cream crochet crop top, high waisted denim shorts and white converse. The boys were done getting rest but I still had to get my makeup and hair done. I had my signature makeup and my long blonde hair in loose curls. I put in my perfume and grabbed my bag (Saint Laurent small sac de jour in pale blush). I put my Saint Laurent back purse, iPhone 6s Plus in rose gold and Mac velvet teddy in my bag and put on my black Chanel sunglasses. I went to the lobby and saw all the boys staring at me gasping. "Breakfast?" I asked.

Cameron's POV •

She looked so amazing. She is kind,sweet, funny- she is so perfect. I wanted her to be mine so bad but, that's not gonna happen. For a start I'm like 21 she's 16 and I know all the other guys have a thing for her. We walked to the buffet at the hotel and I was so good, then we made our way to the shopping centre."So where do you need to go pheebs?" She paused for a second. "Ummm, Saint Laurent maybe Chanel, some makeup shops and well i have to go to BurberryIand Victoria secret and do you guys need to go anywhere?" We all froze. "Nah that's too many pal", Carter said. "I'll buy you whatever you want pleasee guys", she replied. We exchanged glances. "Fine then".

Phoebes POV •

Finally they all agreed once I offered to buy them whatever they wanted. Mahogany and I walked over to Saint Laurent linking arms while the boys trailed behind along with my crew. "Welcome to Saint Laurent can I help you, wait are you Phoebe Cannell?" she said with a smile growing on her face."Indeed I am but, my I ask for you not to say it too loud I don't want to attract the paparazzi and no it's fine I have my shopping assistant Thankyou though", I took a selfie with her and she went to attend to other customers.

Me and mahogany were looking at the bags as she really liked mine and I said I would get her one when Shawn came over "as you said we could have whatever we want can, can you buy me this Saint Laurent black leather jacket please?" He said thinking I would say no. "I'll ask them to get one out in a minute is it the signature one?" "Yeah are you sure I didn't think you would say yes it is $3900 ", I giggled "of course it's fine Shawnie I get a discount here and modelling pays well you know ". He thanked me and walked off. I payed with my card it didn't cost too much due to the discounts. We had been shopping for hours and we're finally at the last shop Victoria secret shop. The boys had all picked up somethings throughout the day for me to buy. The paparazzi hadn't been too bad so far today which I was glad of. I was picking all different things bras, underwear, pyjamas, swimwear and workout wear. The boys were just messing around, they were so immature sometimes but it was kinda funny occtationally. They were one by one picking up various frisky lingre and putting it in my basket and I would quickly realise and put it back with they found hilarious. We decided to walk home to get some fresh air (all the bags were sent back to the hotel). "My feet hurt", Mahogany said. "I'll give you a piggy back!" I said. "No don't worry I will don't want you to hurt yourself", Nash said winking at me; then I gave him the most evil glare ever. "Woah fine then!" He said laughing. She jumped on my back and I held her for about 20 seconds until my arms felt like they would snap. "My arms are gonna snap I swear", I said putting her down while all the boys were laughing "now my feet hurt and ngl my arms weren't gonna snap because I'm stong af". They really did hurt a lot. "Jump", Jack G yelled as I jumped onto his back, the other boys looked a bit jealous.

Of course they would turn up now. The paparazzi. "PHOEBE PHOEBE!" They all yelled desperate for a statement from me. "ARE YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH JACK GILINSKY?" They are all so desperate for an answer. I didn't comment as my manager recommend I do when the paparazzi ask me questions in public. My security were telling them to back off as I got off jacks back and put my handbag to my face trying to block them from taking photos of me. We were nearly at the hotel I walked in and went straight to my room and everyone went to sleep.