07

TW: mention of rape and sexual assault 

Shawn's POV •

It was Wednesday. We were gonna find out what happened to Phoebe when the court releases the case today. We all really wanted to know. She hasn't been the same since the incident. We were all sat in my room when Phoebe comes in. She was wearing a black high neck short sleeved jumpsuit, black Burberry trench coat, black Saint Laurent heals, black Saint Laurent should bag with a gold tassel and her black Chanel sunglasses. Her long blonde hair in gorgeous loose curls. She also had her normal makeup. She looks stunning as always. " I'm going to court now goodbye." She says. "Bye good luck", we all shout as she leaves in a rush.

Phoebe's POV •

I said bye to the boys and left. When we got to court paparazzi and the press were swarming around us. "They are ready for you miss", the receptionist said as I walked into the courtroom and said "Thankyou." It was hard to look at his face. The trial was easy as we had video evidence. It turned out he raped a woman in Ohio and they were looking for him and in total he got 17 years. I tweeted 'I'm glad that's over....' And was bombarded by tweets back asking if I was okay and how it went. My court case was being released. Now everyone can know.

Cameron's POV •

We were waiting to find out. She had tweeted 'I'm glad that's over....' Once we saw that we frantically checked online. There it was. We clicked on it. We all read in disbelief. Someone attempted to rape her: tapes her mouth, pinned her against the wall, kissed her neck and touched her through her shorts. This made me feel sick to the stomach, I understand why she was so upset.

Phoebe's POV •

I was on my way home from court. I wasn't looking forward to seeing the boys as I knew they would have found out by now. We were pulling up to the hotel as I waked in. I got in the lift and then went to my room. No one was in there thank God. I got changed into a white lace up playsuit and white converse. I sat in my hotel room for a while texting my phone. I got a text from Madison Beer she asked if I wanted to meet up. I love Madison so much, she is so kind. I asked if she could come to the hotel as I didn't feel like going anywhere and she agreed. I hope the boys don't come in as ever since Jack and Madison broke up it has been kinda awkward so she has told me. About 10 minutes later she told me she was in the lobby. I grabbed my Oxblood mulberry Cara bag and I went down to the lobby and. When I saw her gave her the biggest hug ever. She was with someone. Maggie? OMG it Maggie Lindemann I haven't seen her in so long I ran over and gave her a massive hug. Then it hit me. We couldn't hang out at the hotel if Maggie was here. I got a text from Cameron.

Cam🍕: we are just about to leave Taco Bell and come home, want anything?❤️

Me: No I'm good thanks pal❤️

"Should go somewhere else", I say to the girls "But I didn't think you wanted to go out?" Madison said looking confused. "But the boys are coming back we need to go somewhere else.", I said while looking at both of them.  "Let's go shopping then, we can have fun and it will take your mind off everything that has happened", said Maggie. "What are we waiting for", I said as we walked out and drive to the shopping centre.

Carter's POV •

We were on our way back from Taco Bell. "Wait", said Nash as we all turned around and looked at him.   "Can we go to the shopping centre, I really need to go and pick up a new MacBook as mine is playing up?" We all agreed and wet to the shopping centre. I really just wanted to get home but, it shouldn't take long.

Phoebe's POV •

We were looking in Mac just getting a few bits. "Can we go to apple, I need to get a new phone charger?" Said Maggie. "Sure just let me finish getting this stuff then we can head on over." We finished at Mac then headed over to Apple. We got the Chargers and were looking at the Apple Macs when I heard some voices I recognised, it was the boys. "Shit", I whispered the girls looked at me confused. "There here, the boys are here", I saw their faces develop more serious expressions. "We need to exit unnoticed", I said as they nodded, agreeing with me.

Taylor's POV •

"Damnn", Matt said while looking over at the there girls looking at the Apple Macs facing away from us."Dude we have to get their numbers", I said. "Not all of us only two, how about Cam and Matt?" We all agreed and they walked over to go talk to the girls.

Phoebe's POV •

"Three, two, one walk", Maggie said as we began to leave. We made it out of the store and we all felt relief. "WAIT MISS, YOU DROPPED YOUR PURSE", someone yelled at us (it was directed to Madison). It was Cam. We saw him run towards us with another boy, it was Matt. "Guys quickly move", I said as we quickly walked into the Starbucks toilets. We sat in there for a while then all went home. I said goodbye to them and luckily the boys still weren't back. I get changed into a grey Nike hoodie and black leggings then watched films on Netflix.

Jack G POV •

Those girls looked extremely familiar anyways, Cam and Matt were going to give the girl back her purse and hopefully get some numbers. I see a blue rectangle on the floor, it must have fell out the purse it was a debt card.  It had a name on it 'Miss Madison E Beer'. That was Madison? But, who was she with- I need to find out. Matt and Cam come back with the purse. "They left before we could give it back, we should hand it into the police", Matt said. "That was Madison, this fell out of the purse and I picked it up. It's her card", I say still shocked from finding this out. "Well, we should drop this off at the station then go back and see Phoebe." Says Aaron and we all agree.