35

Phoebe's POV •

"Wait what?" Taylor says looking at me concerned. "Y-you never mentioned you had an eating disorder before," he says looking kinda worried. "Well I never wanted to make a big deal about it. That's why I never really talk about it," I say. "It's in the past," I say.

"Well maybe not for much longer. Phoebe come we gonna get you more food," says Maisie as she grabs my wrist and yanks me up to my feet. She drags me over to the food table. These shoots are so extra they get so much for just one shoot like there is actually anything you could ever want here.

"So what do you want?" She asks me. "I ain't hungry," I say crossing my arms in a fit as if I am a five year old. "Phoebe," she says. "Maisie," I reply. "I'm being serious what do you want to eat?" She says staring deeply at me. "Nothing I am not hungry," I say. "that's it, I'm gonna have to make you eat," she says while picking up a perfectly iced vanilla cupcake.

She ends up chasing me around the studio with this cupcake much to everyone else's amusement. Ending with us getting icing all over us.

Finally the shoot is over and we leave the studio after I get changed. The studio I was in today for Calvin Klein was in a glamours building filled of studios rented by all sorts of companies.

"That was so much fun!" Says Loren. "It was interesting," I say turning around to talk to her. We continue walking through this building so we can leave as I am walking around a corner I bump into someone and we both stumble but, don't end up on the ground. She recomposes herself then looks at me for a brief second. "Oh my, Phoebe Cannell I am so sorry. I really am like so sorry." She says sounding flustered. "Don't be silly it was more my fault than yours I am incredibly sorry. What's your name?" I ask her. She was so beautiful and I recognise her face. "Alexis Ren," she says. "That's right Alexis, I knew I recognised you," I say hugging her. We talk for a bit and then she gets a photo with me before we part our separate ways.

"Alexis Ren just asked you for a photo," says Cameron. "And she was lovely," I say. We all part are separate ways and Maisie stays with me.

I do the rest of the stuff I need to do for the day and I get back to the hotel at 6. I walk in and no one is there. "I don't know what to wear," I say as look through the draws. "What for?" Asks Maisie. "I'm going to my dad's for that family thing tonight remember?" I say. "Oh shit yeah, I'm willing to come if you want me too babes," she says. "Nah it's fine my lovely," I say.

I just end up wearing a short sleeved v neck white playsuit and all white converse and I just keep my makeup from my last shoot as it is pretty natural. I go and it's proper boring. It's just a bunch of family members who didn't care who I was until I started making money. I finally get home at 11:15pm. "Yasss you is back," Maisie says as I walk into my room seeing everyone. Like everyone. All the boys and all my friends from back home (apart from Tom and Sara).

(Here's a quick reminder of Phoebe's friends from back home who are visiting her in LA

Maisie- Best friend out with Marcus
Daisy- close friend out with Adam
Sara- hates Phoebe and everyone else and is out with Tommy
Senna - close friend one night thing with Nick
Isabella- close friend
Millie- close friend

Adam- close Friend out with Daisy
Tommy- Phoebe's ex out with Sara
Marcus- close friend out with Maisie
Nick- close friend one night thing with Senna
Will- close friend
Joe- close friend always had a thing for Phoebe)

"I'm so tired," I say. I look around "where's Tom and Sara?" I say. "He's having some 'bonding time' with Sara," says Will. I think about what he has said. "Ew," I say. "Why do you care where they are anyways?" Asks Nick. "I don't I was just wondering," I say.

We all chill for a bit and I'm so glad everyone is getting along fine. Someone knocks at the door. I try to get up from Taylor's grasp but, he just pulls me back on his lap. "I was going to get the door," I say as I turn around to him. "Don't worry I'll get it," says Millie. She opens the door and I hear a painfully familiar voice. "Can we come in Mills?" Says the voice. "Um, er you sure that's best?" She asks. "Please Mills I want to see her and so does Sara, she feels like they got off on the wrong foot," says the voice. "I-I need to go to the toilet," I say quickly getting up and going to the toilet. I lock the door. I listen to the conversation through the locked door.

"Listen mate I don't think she wants to see you," says Marcus. "Come on Marcus you are meant to on my side, you're meant be be my best mate," the voice says. I bring myself together and slowly unlock the bathroom door and exit. "Just let them in," I say. "You sure Pheebs?" Asks Marcus concerned. "Yes ," I say as I go sit back on Taylor's lap. They enter. I couldn't even look him in the eyes.

Heyy guys, yet again sorry for the lack of uploads☹️. There has been some issues at home. Anyways everything things are starting to get better☺️. Who is it who has finally arrived😉 (it's pretty obvious😂). I hope you are all good and well🌼. Anyways, goodnightt😋💜💜