16

Phoebe's POV •

"Where does everyone want to go?" I say to everyone. "I'm not bothered really", said Geo. "Me neither, anywhere you want to go?" Says Mario. "Umm well, I want to check out Yves Saint Laurent and Chanel. Maybe Tom ford", I say. "Well let's go then", Julian said. We were walking down to the shopping centre. It was quite a long walk but it wasn't too bad. We were just adding things to our snapchat stories. We quickly stopped off at a cafe and I took a picture of it and added it to my snapchat story. That was a big mistake. I we sat I there for a while and all had a drink when some cars pulled up outside the cafe and got out with cameras. "Shit", I say. "Is that the paparazzi?" Said Jacob. "Yeah, how will we get out of here now?" I say. "By walking out?" Said Julian. "How far is the shopping centre from here?" I say. "About 2 minutes why?" Said Ariel. "That should be okay", I say. "Okay we we go out do not say anything to them okay?" I say to them. "Sure", said Hunter. "I'm gonna have to get my security to come down before we leave, is that okay?" I say. "That's fine", said Blake. I call my Security and we are only 10 minutes for the hotel. We wait for 10 minutes when another black car pulls up and 2 of my securtiy step out and enter the Cafe. "They are here", I say to everyone. "Let's go", said Mario. "Your security are scary", said Zach. "Nah they are cool", I say. " I'm gonna have to agree with Zach here, they are hella scary. No one is gonna mess with you", says Mark. "Well that is kinda the point, but they are still cool",  I say slightly giggling. My security step out followed by me and everyone else. They began taking pictures and shouting out multiple questions. I didn't respond and just put my head down and continued walking as my security kept them a quite distance away from me.

We finally got into the shopping centre and into the Saint Laurent shop and the paparazzi waited outside. "They are so annoying", I say. "Jesus do they not understand personal space?" Said Ariel. "No they really don't", I say. Then a woman comes up to me. "Welcome to the store Miss Cannell. Do you need any assistance?" She says to me. "We are all good Thankyou just browsing", I say smiling. "I'll be over there if you do", she says as she walks off. "What you gonna get?" Says Julian. "Well I saw they had a new sac de jour out in light dusty rose and it looks really pretty so hoping to pick up one of those". I say. I walk around for a bit and see the one i was looking for. "Omg that is so pretty", said Loren. "I know aren't they lovely", I say. "I really want one", she says. "How much are they, maybe I could treat you to one", says Joey while putting his arm around her. "Well it's a baby one so I think it is $2300ish", I say. "For a bag?" Says Geo. "Yes a very gorgeous bag that is", I say. "Someone's rich", says Mark. "I do get quite a big discount because I work for them", I say. "Oh I remember what I was gonna tell you, I was thinking and I have some brand new bags back at home that Loren, Ari and Ariel can have ", I say to them. "Omg are you being serious?" Says Ariel. "I am indeed", I say as they hug me and say Thankyou. "When you come over to the UK I can give them to you", I say.

I buy my bag and we head over to Chanel which wasn't too far away but the paparazzi still followed us. When we get into Chanel  I get a call from Madison. I answer it "Hii", I say. "You still shopping?" She says. "Yes, why?" I say. "Can you pick me up a bottle of Chanel chance?" She says. "Yeah sure", I say. "I'll pick it up from your hotel later when I pick up Maggie, is that okay?" She says. "That should be fine, what time?", I say. "I don't know yet, I will let you know when", she says. "Okay bye love you", I say. "Bye love you too", she says as I end the call. I then check my messages and I have one from Kylie.

Kylie❤️: remember the glosses video is coming out at 7;30 tonight don't forget to tweet it out❤️❤️

I nearly forgot about the video we filmed to promoteKylie's glosses I am so glad she reminded me.

Me: I will, thanks for reminding me, I am so excited for everyone to see it❤️❤️

Kylie❤️: Me too❤️❤️