24

Phoebe's POV •

"What the fuck do I do then?" I question Nash while beginning to get agitated. "How the fuck should I know?" He replied with also getting slightly agitated. "Can you like talk to him?" I ask. "No", he says while staring at me. "Please", I beg while battering my eyes. "Okay just for you I shall", he finally responds with. "Merci", I say as we walk back to the others.

"Holy shit you have a great body", Taylor says as I go and hug him. "Chatting shit mais merci beaucoup", I say as I pull away from the hug. "Phoebe you need to learn how to take compliments because he ain't lying", says Gilinsky. Everyone is just staring at me. "I feel so awkward and judged rn and I hate it", I say. Everyone just continues to stare at me. "Stoppp guys please, I don't like this. Can we go
Home now?" I say. "Yeah let's get going kids", cam says. I put my white t shirt dress back on and take off my shorts. I then put my sandals back on. I grab my bag and we all head back to the hotel. "Who's leaving tomorrow?" I ask everyone. "Everyone but me, Hunter, Brandon, Jacob, Ariel, Ari and Loren", says Blake. "How come?" I ask. "TCA's", says Ari. "Shit when are they?"
I ask. "Not tomorrow but the day after", says Matthew. "Shittt I like completely forgot, I don't have anything to wear or anything", I complain. "Buy something tomorrow?" Says Nash. "I am busy all day tomorrow. I have like 2 shoots and loads of other shit", I say. "Don't wozzle we will sort it out Phoebs", says Shawn. "Oh and Kylie brought round this for you", says Carter. "Merci", I say. I open it to find multiple new lipkits, all the Kyliner kits, kyshadows and the birthday collection. "So missed Kylie?" I say. "Yeahhh", says Loren. I decide to text her.

Me: Thanks for the stuff boo, when can we see each other I leave LA soon❤️❤️😕

The people I didn't mention had to leave to go back to the hotel to collect their stuff and then fly home. The rest of us messed around for a few hours.

"And then it turns out all along it was me anyway", Cam finishes his story as he (as well as everyone else) begins to burst out laughing. There is a knock on the hotel room door. "I'll get it", says Jack J. He answers the door and talks to the person who was knocking. "Phoebe they want to talk to you", he says. I get up and walk towards the hotel room door and freeze.

All my parts seem to be fairly short however, I have been struggling with writing recently😶. It took me awhile to put this one together even though it is nothing special or too crazy☺️. I am literally falling asleep right now💤. Sorry I know I was ment to post yesterday but, I fell asleep while writing👀😂. School has been so stressful recently I have had sooo much homework and I just can't anymore😭. Anyways goodnight😋💜💜