THANK YOU (Do read)

Hello, people!!!

I would like to thank everyone who read my story. This was one of the stories that keep running in my mind and I decided to pen it down inspired from many other authors on Wattpad. I don't know when I started writing it but I do know when I ended it.. 30-06-2017. When I began I literally had no idea about how to write and how to frame the chapters and now as I look back I feel that maybe if I had written a draft in MS Word it would have been better. But then again it was my first book, mistakes are bound to happen. 

WritingWPassion and LeeaMcDonald and TheAdorableButler Thanks a lot for helping me in the first place and making me keep on writing, telling me the goods and bads of my writing.

I never thought I would complete this book but here I am writing my end note. This book had been through a lot of changes and I know can be written in a better way. I am pretty sure that when I grow up I am going to edit it as then I would have more time and more knowledge, but by then I don't think there would be a hearty change in it.

A lot of things the characters feel and think are inspired by me. There are times when I can relate to them. All the thoughts are original.  

I thought of ending it in a better way, I even considered writing a sequel but I don't have enough time. The ending could have been better and I know it but unfortunately, the summer vacations are ending and  I promised I won't write after this because of a series of very important papers and grades like 10,11 and 12.

I hope you enjoyed the book and are going to suggest it to others.

Thanks for reading and sticking to it.

I REQUEST ALL THE READERS, KNOWN AND SECRET TO PLEASE GIVE BITS OF ADVICE AND COMMENTS ON THE BOOK AND HOW YOU FEEL IT WAS SO THAT I KNOW WHAT IMPACT IT HAD. PLEASE DO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND CRITICISM. E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E  O.F  Y.O.U.

At the end, I would say, 

It started as a timepass but then it became an important part.