Chapter 30

A/N: I will let you figure out the POV in this chapter...

Will be edited..

What if life gives you another chance. Will you take it to change everything or will you regret the life you have lived so far? Will you start afresh or will you just think about what happened? After waking up from what I closely remember was a death experience, I have decided to let go of the past and move on because that is what life means right? I still remember my small encounter with him.

"Where am I?" I said as I groggily fluttered my eyes open.

"You won" A warm voice said and I tried to sit up straight only to let a sharp pain run down my body

"How am I even alive" I whispered

"I cured you, the bullet missed your heart" He said smiling making me think that I knew this guy.

"How long have I been sleeping" I said again making an attempt to get up this time a few kids helped me up

"About 4 years now" He said and I shouted or at least tried to do so " WHAT?" 

"I am kidding only 1 week" He said "You are lucky I was there those days, I saw you fall off the cliff and came to your rescue"

"Who are you?" I said scrutinizing him, he looked familiar. He just smiled and said " You remember who taught you to fight" I gazed at him and suddenly everything came rushing back. My eyes widen and I lowered my head down " Master Hung"

"I was afraid you won't remember me. You have done me and this town proud Alex.Thank God I was there at that time. I had come there to look for you" He said and went out of the room. 

I just sat there taking in what happened in the past minutes. I was not dead or was I in heaven and good things were happening to me, maybe if I look around I may find and Kelly.But I shrugged the thoughts away figuring out that I was just being childish. Pain is my companion and accompanied me when I tried to stand up and dragged myself out the room. Opening the gates I saw a number of students meditating. Looking around I saw Mr. Hung sitting on the top of a pedestal. I stumbled my way to him and sat next to him.

"People have started sending their kids to my place they finally understand the importance of self-defense and are inspired by you" He said suddenly

"Me?" I said

"You and Kelly are known here in this town now. They adore you" He said as he got up and I followed him. " But since you are dead to the world you need to change your identity. Again" 

"Okay" I said as nothing else came out my mouth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 year later

 "So you say that Alex and Kelly were the ones involved in killing and that the had a purpose"  A woman in her forties said. This caught my attention and I just listened.

"Yes, they were right in what they did. James did wrong to many and especially to them. The leader we looked forward to was killed by him" A familiar voice spoke up and I looked up to meet a pair of eyes that earlier I adored and now I loathed

"What is he doing" I said as stood up 

"Ethan Young" Mr. Hung said in an unrecognizable tone " Was he with you people"

"More like secretly against us" I spat

" Why are you standing up for them when they are dead" The woman said