43. Oh god!!! Are you alright, Fuggy???

Thanks for all your support..

No bak baks... lets move to chapter. 43:

The boys and girls in the class are arguing that rich people or rich businessman like Abhishekh Mehra does not value relationships and does not care about their family...

They felt pity for the girl whom Abhishekh Mehra married as they felt tht he will soon ditch her and they even criticised abhi's wife and her parents saying that for money they have pushed their girl into a living hell...

Pragya's blood boils on hearing that.... Her anger rose like a huge mountain when they keep on talking bad about her loving husband... She gritts her teeth and tries to control her anger.... But their non stop irritating n bad talks about her love abhi makes pragya to lose her patience...

Pragya's innerself warns her that she should not spill the beans that she is Abhi's wife but his mind and heart argues that she cannot tolerate the bad words against her abhishekh...

Pragya fumes and gets up when her parents were taken as the laughing stock... Only she knows that, how blessed is pragya to get a good parents for choosing such a lovely husband like abhi ..

Pragya shouts in full rage: stooooopppppp it.... (All are startled by the thunderous voice and angry face of pragya which none has seen before)

What nonsense you guys are talking.... Dont you all know, no one has the right to criticize anyone without knowing anything... Who has given you all rights to speak ill about a person whom you have not known personally....

Richa: Oh ho.. pragya... Dont defend your idol... We all know you are his fan no. 1... But no one can hide the truth...

Pragya: Stop it richa... Not a word against My Abhishekh..

Richa: your abhishekh???

Pragya: yes my idol... My inspiration.... My abhishekh Sir... Got it.... Better you shut your mouth or else i dont know what i will do to you???

 Better you shut your mouth or else i dont know what i will do to you???

Pragya turned to professor and says : Sorry sir... I did not find this class as informative or anything... Instead people here are taunting and speaking cheap and ill about a good person without knowing anything..

I cant stay numb to hear all their bakwas and i cant keep quiet... Sorry sir if i speak wrong...

Professor: No pragya... You are absolutely correct... Class... I felt shame on those people who talk bad about Mr. Mehra... Its very wrong to talk like this... Stop thinking wrong about rich people...

Even many rich people are good at heart... I know very well about Mr. Mehra... My friend is too close to Abhishekh sir and i came to know that he loves his family a lot....

And to all your information, he has allowed his wife to continue her studies too it seems... So, stop talking nonsense and think about his achievements and how he succeeded in short time and become a great businessman...