Edd's Crew x Fem!Reader: Old Friends

Start from the beginning

"Could you guys be anymore louder? I'm trying to sleep, come on knock it of guys!"

He huffs. His eyes then grew wide once (Y/N) was in his vision.

"I.. (Y/N)..?"

He squints his eyes in doubt. (Y/N) placed her hands on her hips and smirks sassily.

"Did you miss me? Admit it, you missed me."

She stuck out her tongue in a cute manner as she brushed some of her hair off to the side. The eyeless gremlin was speechless. (Y/N) giggled at his dumbfounded behavior.

"Yes it's really me Tom."

She smiles and kindly waves at him.

"Oh wow.. I didn't.. I didn't know you were coming back?"

He asked puzzled. She nods and smiles.

"Yeah. I told Edd I wanted it to be a surprise. So um.. surprise!"

She shook her hands in a jazz hand motioned and brightly smiled. She then remembered something.

"So guys! I'm back in the city and I'm here to stay! You know what I'm here to do?"

She turned around and went over to her bags. She started zipping open a pocket and ramming threw it before taking out three items. She grabbed them before he handed each of them an item.

"Give you gifts!"

(Y/N) yelled enthusiastically. She handed Edd a large cola plush which he instantly loved.

"Waaaa-ohmahgoshthankyousomuch!"

Edd squealed adorably as he squished the cola plush in a hug. (Y/N) giggled at Edd's cute actions before handing Matt a silver mirror. He gasped at it's beauty.

"Hey Matt, remember when you had a ghost problem or something?"

She asked as she looked at him.

"Yah?"

He asked, admiring himself in the mirror and making weird duck faces at the mirror.

"Well that might help. I have read up on ghost and other stuff- aaaannd you're not even listening.."

She narrowed her eyes before sighing and turning to her last friend. The short tom-ato.

"Here you go dude. The finest Smirnoff from my homeland."

She handed him the bottle and stood proudly. She saw his reaction was blank. (Y/N) looked confused.

"Uhmm... you okay bro?"

She asked slightly concerned. She saw him starting to tear up. Oh shit. The hell did she do this time? Before she could say anything, he spoke up.

"Holy shit..."

She sniffed and cleaned off his tears.

"This is the happiest day of my god damn life. This..."

He points at the bottle.

"This is beautiful. I'm going to get my ass drunk now."

He turns around and walks to his room. (Y/N) sighs in relief.

"Thank god..."

She mumbled before she heard a knock. Because everyone else was fawning over their gifts, she yelled out:

"I'll get it!"

She chimed before going over and opening the door. He smiled dropped immediately when she a saw the devil-horned, saucy tord-tilla.

"Sup-"

She slammed the door in his face before she started making her way back to the others.

"Haha. Ain't having any of that shit."