Monster!Tom x Reader: Missing

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
(B/N)=Bully Name
(F/N)=Friend Name
(FF/N)=Fake Friend Name

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
___________________________________
Requested by:archersenpai
___________________________________
Author's Note:

Sorry for a late update OuO I'm not home so it's hard for me to write.
___________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

Something was wrong with Tom. He had started avoiding me out of the blue. I didn't know why he was doing this. It worried me. I even went as far as to ask Edd if he knew why Tom was avoiding me. He shrugged and told me he didn't know. He also said that Tom was acting more aggressive and hostile than usual, as if he was trying to hide something.That was strange.

Just as I ran through my thoughts, I felt my phone vibrate many times. I took out my phone to see who was calling me. It was Edd. I accepted the call and brought the phone up to my ear.

"Hey (Y/N)."

Edd's voice echoed out if my phone.

"Hey Edd. What's up?"

I crossed my legs as I chatted with Edd.

"Well... ah... I wanted to ask if you have seen Tom anywhere? He hasn't been home since yesterday and it's worrying me."

My eyes widen at what Edd had just said.

"I'm sorry I haven't... Do you need help looking for him?"

Edd let out a sigh.

"Yeah. That would be much appreciated. Thanks (Y/N). Call me if you find him."

"Okay I will. Bye Edd."

"Bye."

I hanged up and immediately jumped off my bed. I ran up to my closet as took out a leather jacket and slipped it on. I pulled on my converse and ran out the door. I hopped into my car and started it.

"Now... if I was Tom... where would I be?"

I adjusted the car mirror before putting my hands back on the stirring wheel.

"The bar..."

I muttered to myself as I stepped on the gas and drove to the nearest bar. After a few minutes, I finally arrived at the bar. I got out of my car and locked it. I shoved my keys in my jacket and walked inside. I sighed as I realized there were going to be a ton of drunk guys in here. It was well past 9:00 pm. I opened the door to the bar. I was immediately overwhelmed with the smell of alcohol. My nose scuffed up in disgust. How can people tolerate the smell of this place? I walked over at sat down. The bar tender walked over to me as he was cleaning a glass.

"What can I get for you sweetheart?"

I sighed at the word "sweetheart."

"Nothing, I'm good. I'm actually looking for someone. You haven't seen Tom have you?"

I asked hopefully.

"Tom? As in blue hoodie Tom? Nope I haven't. Sorry sweetie. You sure you don't want a drink?"

I sighed in disappointment.

"No I'm good. Thanks anyway."

I got up and walked out of the bar. Where else would he be? I scratched my cheek as I stood outside the bar, thinking. But then my thoughts were interrupted but someone hugging me from behind. I let out a small scream as I was startled by them.

"Who are you?! Let me go!"

I struggled but their grip was tight. Then it hit me, it was a drunk guy, he must of seen me in the bar. His breath lurked with the smell of alcohol. He lifted up his hand to my chest and squeezed it. I felt my face burn up with embarrassment and anger.

"Nice~"

He chuckled. His grip had loosened a bit. I took this opportunity to escape from his grasp as I elbowed him in his face. I started to run towards my car but her managed to catch up to me. He grabbed my wrist and harshly pull me towards him. He grabbed both my wrists tightly and forcefully kissed me. I felt tears for on my face as I tried pulling away, but I couldn't. I closed my eyes in fear.

"HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE!"

I opened my eyes once I heard his voice. The guy was punched by someone else... Tom. I fell back onto the cement. The guy hit his head against the wall. He looked at Tom with a angry expression. But Tom looked different. He seemed to have fangs forming on his teeth. He helped me up. Just as I thought he was going to let me go, he pulled me into a tight hug. I felt my face burn up. What is he doing?

"SHE IS MINE!"

Tom hugged me tighter as he growled at the drunk guy. I felt his hand grow bigger as if her was transforming. I looked down to see his hands had changed to a dark grey and started looking like claws. What's going on? The guy slowly backed away, leaving me alone with Tom. Tom let go of me and grasped his head in pain. He had purple horns form in his hair.

"Ugh... what happened? Why does my head hurt?"

He looked over to me, I had a scared expression on my face. He blinked a few times in confusion until he looked at his hands. After a few moments of silence, I saw Tom start to tear up. Oh no did I do something wrong? In a moment of panic, I decided to ho over and hug him in an attempt to calm him down. I wrapped my arms around his back and dug my face into his chest. We stood there silently as the we stood in the darkness of the night. After what seemed like forever, he wrapped his hands around me and rested his chin on my head. He let out a sigh.

"You good?"

I asked as I looked up at him. He was blushing.

"Ha ah... I think so..."

He cleared his throat.

"We...  should probably get you home. Edd's worried about you."

I sighed.

"Of course he is... Hey (Y/N)?"

He tightened his hug.

"Yeah?"

I replied.

"Thanks."

Immediately after he said that, he crashed his lips with mine. He moved his clawish hands up against my face, helping the kiss deepen. I didn't stuggle at all. He licked my bottom lip for entrance, I allowed it. He pinned me against the wall as his tongue explored in inside of mine. Then, after about a minute, he pulled away. We were both gasping for air. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you."

I pecked a kiss on his lips. I heard him chuckle as he rested his hands an my hips.

"I love you too (Y/N)."