Father!Tom x Mother!Reader: Homework

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
(B/N)=Bully Name
(F/N)=Friend Name
(FF/N)=Fake Friend Name
(F/A)=Favorite Animal
(F/D/B)=Favorite Dog Breed
(D/N)=Dog Name
(L/F/C)=Least Favorite Color
(BF/N)=Boyfriend Name
(S/N)=Slut Name
(O/F)=Online Friend
(CH/N)= Child name (only for this chapter)

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
__________________________________
Requested by:DefectivePrincess
__________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

In the kitchen, I was making a quick snack before my child arrived from school. Just as I was thinking about them...

"Mommy! I'm home!"

I heard the front door open and turned to see my little kindergartener. A soft smile formed on my face as I kneeled down and received a loving hug from them.

"That's good my darling! ...and what did they teach you at school today?"

I asked cheerfully and I felt them pull away and look up at me. (CH/N)'s eyes glowed with excitement.

"I learned a thing caww-ed addish-ioon!"

They threw their hands in the glee. I lightly chuckled and ruffled their spiky-like (H/C) hair.

"Addition huh? That's awesome!"

I smiled back at them. They lightly jumped up and down.

"Ooh mommy! Y-ook! Y-ook! I got a sticker for being aweshh-ome at working!"

They lifted up their palm to show me a sticker that read "Pawsome Work!" with a dog giving a thumbs up. Proudness filled my eyes as I grabbed them under their arms and lifted them up before spinning them around in circles.

"Awwwe I'm so proud (CH/N)! You did amazing today!"

I praised my child. They lightly giggled in response.

"Yay!"

They gleefully replied. I heard a familiar chuckled from the doorway of the kitchen. I stopped and turned to see my lover with a big smirk on his face. (CH/N) noticed he was there as well before cheering out.

"Daddy! Daddy! Y-ook!"

I set them down before they ran over to Tom. I softly smiled as the two bonded before walking over and finishing making the snack. After a bit, I felt a familiar tug. I smiled and looked down at my child.

"Mommy what are chu making?"

They asked curiously. I smiled before I turned back at the snack and placed it in a light plastic plate. You can never be careful.

"Just a little snack for you."

I smiled and handed it to them. They smiled happily before taking it in their smol hands.

"Thank chu mommy!"

They called out before running off. I watched them with a happy look in my eyes. I felt two arms wrap around me. I smirked as I slightly tilted my head back to see Tom.

"Hey~"

I quietly cooed out. He grinned and pecked my cheek.

"Heya~"

He lightly chuckled in response. I made a fake pout.

"Awwe.. no kiss on the lips~?"

I heard him chuckle at my words. His arms loosened as he lifted up his hand and grabbed my chin. He pulled and landed a loving kiss on my lips. My gaze softened before I closed my eyes and kissed him back. His hand ran up my head and pushed me closer to him. My head tilted to the side, deepening the kiss.

"Daddy!"

Our kiss was interrupted by (CH/N). Our heads spun over to look at them.

"Can chu hewp me with my homewo-k?"

They asked with their eyes filled with hope. I pulled away from Tom and he smiled.

"Of course I can."

He smiled before walking over and scooting them off their feet and he placed them sitting on his shoulders. I heard them giggle and cheer as they walked off into the living room. I softly chuckled as I turned around and finished cleaning up the kitchen.

After about ten minutes, I walked into the living room to see Tom teaching and helping (CH/N) with their homework. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of them. I took out my phone and took a sneaky picture of the two. I softly giggled to myself as I typed out the caption before posting it:

'I love my family <3'