Jon x Reader: Protect

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
___________________________________
Requested by: Skygirl105
___________________________________
Warning:
Contains Swearing and Abuse.
___________________________________

Jon's Pov

"Ouch!"

I wined as I laid on the cold hard floor. Eduardo kicked me hard on my back. He was drunk again, he always gets like this when he's drunk. I tried to crawl away but he grabbed me by the neck and pulled me up to face him.

"Look here bitch. Just shut the fuck up and let me give you what you deserve!"

He breath was filled with the smell of alcohol. He threw me against the wall. I sat up against the wall. He walked over to me and kicked me where no man wants to be kicked. My eyes widen.

"FUCK."

I yelled out in pain. I heard the doorbell ring. I curled up into a ball as Eduardo grabbed his beer and took a quick sip from it before walking out the room. I felt tears steam down onto the floor.

(Y/N)'s Pov

I rang the door bell and waited patiently outside. I heard some foot steps head to the door. The door slowly opened to reveal a very-drunk-looking Eduardo.

"Hey Eduardo. I forgot my sweater her last time I came over. Can I come in?"

I asked trying to avoid him lashing out at me.

"NO! GE-"

I pushed him aside.

"Okay thanks."

I walked in. I stood and thought for a few seconds. Where did I leave my sweater. Then I finally remembered. I snapped my fingers in realization.

"Oh I left it in Jon's room!"

I talked to myself. Yep I know I'm weird. I started walking down the hall towards Jon's Room.

"Where ya going slut?"

I heard Eduardo call out not far behind me. I rolled my eyes and turned back at him. I flipped him off before heading over to Jon's room again. His door was open so I just walked on in.

"Jon?"

I asked as I gazed around the room.

"Are you in her-"

I finally took notice of where he was. He was laying on the floor against the wall crying.

"Jon!"

I ran over to him. He was covered in bruises. I sat down on my legs and held up his face.

"P-Please don't h-hurt me..."

He said trembling. His eyes were shut.

"Jon it's okay! It's (Y/N). I'm not going to hurt you."

I pet his hair calmly before he opened up his eyes and looked up at me. I smiled sweetly at him. But then my expression turned serious.

"Who did this to you?"

I said as I ran my fingers threw his light brown hair trying to calm him down. He hesitated at first before blurting out loud.

"Eduardo did!"

He then quickly covered his mouth. Then I heard a loud thud from the hallway. I stood up and turned my attention to the open door. Soon enough Eduardo wobbled into the room. Jon hid behind me in fear. Eduardo pointed at me.

"Get... out of the way bitch... I need to punish this whinny cunt behind you."

He held a bottle of beer in one of his hands. My hands turned into fists. I glared at Eduardo.

"Leave. Him. Alone."

I said coldly.

"I won't hesitate to beat the living hell out of you."

I lifted up my fist. Eduardo gave me a smirk.

"...and if I don't? What the fuck are you going to do about it?"

He laughed. I immediately punched him right on his face and kicked him onto the floor. He grunted and glared back up at me in hatred. I shook my hand I had punched him with. That hurt more that I was expecting.

"Ouch..."

I muttered under my breath before turning back to look at Jon. He was in awe. I smirked and walked over to him, helping him up in the progress. I looked back at Eduardo. I glared angrily at his pathetic face.

"Get out of this house. You're no longer welcome here."

I held Jon close to me. I had him in a safe hug.

"WHAT?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! THIS IS MY H-"

"I can always take this event to court against you."

I snapped at him. His eyes widen in realization.

"Pfft. Fine. I hate this stupid place anyway."

He scoffed as he slowly got up and walked out of the room. I turned back to look at Jon.

"You okay bud?"

I said as I rubbed my hand against his bruised cheek. He grabbed my wrist.

"Huh..?"

I said in confusion. He pulled my wrist downwards making me lean down to him. He caught me into a kiss. My eyes widen at this surprise kiss. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed back. After a few moments he pulled away. He had a flustered and amazed look on his face. He pulled his fingers up and touched his lips. I smiled at his expression. I followed up by pulling him into a hug.

"My little cinnamon roll I'll make sure no one will hurt you ever again. I'm here to protect you."

I smiled as he hugged me back.

"I love you (Y/N)..."

He sniffed.

"Heh... I love you too Jon..."