Eduardo x Reader x Jon (Lemon): Between

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
(B/N)=Bully Name
(F/N)=Friend Name
(FF/N)=Fake Friend Name
(F/A)=Favorite Animal
(F/D/B)=Favorite Dog Breed
(D/N)=Dog Name
(L/F/C)=Least Favorite Color
(BF/N)=Boyfriend Name
(S/N)=Slut Name
(O/F)=Online Friend

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
__________________________________
Requested by:n0vary
__________________________________
Warning:
Contains Swears and Smut
__________________________________
Author's Note

Thank you all for 200k reads and 600 followers!! <33
__________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I was making dinner for the guys because why the fuck not. I can be nice sometimes. Sometimes. I was chopping up vegetables when I heard some footsteps from the hall and I looked back. Mark was carrying some bags and such as if he was going somewhere. I set down the knife in my hands. I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me where do you think your going ass-chin?"

I asked bluntly; clearly curious. He sighed and turned around to face me, his face was clearly filled with non-amusement.

"A hotel. I would tell you why but you'll find out soon enough."

He sighed and then turned around and continued walking to the main door.

"Just you wait..."

He finally mumbled before walking out the front door. I stood there clearly puzzled. I sighed. I turned back to my making of food when I heard a small voice call out to me.

"(Y/N)...?"

I turned my head back to see a Jon peeping from the corner.

"Yes Jon?"

I replied with a soft yet sweet tone.

"C-Can you come t-to my room? I n-need some help..."

He shyly replied, looking down at the ground.

"Jon I'm kind of busy-"

"Please."

He sounded almost desperate. I let out a sigh of defeat.

"Fineeee."

I groaned as I started walking towards him. He perks up before he basically ran to his room. I sensed something odd about him. He was acting strange...

I walked into his room to see him facing the bed, his back facing me. I slightly tilted my head in confusion as I started walking towards him.

"Hey Jon... are you alright...?"

I asked with a hint of concern in my voice. I place my hand on his shoulder. Immediately at that, Jon turns around and grabs both of my hands. He pulls me back onto his bed. It leaves us in a position where I'm on top and he's bottom. My face flushed with red at the awkward position we're in. His gaze was lustful. His legs were spread making his boner quiet obvious. Shit. I've never seen how helpless and adorable he really was until now at this angle.