Jon x Artist!Reader: Sketchy

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
(B/N)=Bully Name
(F/N)=Friend Name
(FF/N)=Fake Friend Name
(F/A)=Favorite Animal
(F/D/B)=Favorite Dog Breed
(D/N)=Dog Name
(L/F/C)=Least Favorite Color
(BF/N)=Boyfriend Name
(S/N)=Slut Name
(O/F)=Online Friend
(H/N/N)= A Nickname You Hate

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
__________________________________
Requested by:SenpaiLuver
__________________________________
Author's Note:

Hey! I'm back from the dead! I've been on vacation so I haven't been able to update. I'm still not back home, but I can get back to writing for a bit!
__________________________________
Warning:
Contains Swearing
__________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I walked over to the kitchen table and placed my sketchbook bag down against the chair. I went over and poured myself a glass of (F/D) before walking back to the table and sitting down. I took a quick sip of my drink before setting it down on the table and turning to take out my sketchbook from my bag. I placed it down on the table and took out a pencil from my pencil bag. I ran my pencil gently across the paper as I started a new sketch. I started off with the base of the head. It was rather messy but it was a sketch after all.

"When are you going to get a real job instead of drawing in that book all the time?"

Eduardo yawned out as he walked past me with a cup of coffee in his hand. I gripped my pencil tightly in anger. I swear I was just about break it in half but I remember these are hella expensive. I took a deep breath and gently set my pencil off to the side and cupped my hands together. I let out a deep sigh before turning and glaring at Eduardo.

"Excuse me, this IS a real job."

I growled out as I eyed him.

"Hah.. yeah sure. Art is the easiest thing to do! You keep thinking that '(H/N/N)."

He scoffed. I clench my fist and immediately stood up.

"Don't call me THAT ever again you hear me?!"

I snapped at him.

"Oh, you think art is easy? Let me just crush your foot with my 14 sketchbooks I have!"

I yelled out in rage. I saw a shit-eating-grin form on his face. I let out a grunt of annoyance before I grabbed my things and stormed off towards my room.

"Oh, h-hey (Y/N)-"

"Not now Jon.."

I grumbled as I walked past him before turning into my room before slamming my door harshly.

Jon's Pov

I flinched at the loud sound that came from the door. What's wrong with (Y/N)...? I narrowed my eyes once an obvious thought ran through my mind. Eduardo must of done something to (Y/N)... I turned and walked towards the direction she had been coming from. Yep.. Eduardo was standing there drink his coffee. I let out a sigh and walk up to him. He glared down at me.

"Jon the hell do you want?"

He growled. I clenched my fists and tried to look intimidating.

"Y-You did something to (Y/N)! Go apologize!"

I confronted him. He narrowed his eyes and smirked as he slowly inched towards me.

"Who going to make me shorty?"

He grinned. I tensed up before I replied quietly.

"I... I am! Or else I'll... I'll throw away all of your diet coke!"

I glared up at him. I was nervous but I didn't want to show it. His cheeky expression slowly turned into a serious one.

"The hell did you just say idiot?"

He cracked his knuckles threateningly. I tensed up immediately. Crap. I made I mistake. He threw a punch at me but I ducked down and started running away from him like the cowards I am.

"Get back here you little shit!"

Eduardo chase after me.

"(Y/N) HELP!"

I cried out.

(Y/N)'s Pov

I heard Jon scream help so I immediately stood up from my bed and I ran out into the hallway. Just as I did, Jon ran and hid behind me, slightly shaking. I looked down at him concerned.

"Jon what's-"

"L-Look out!"

He squeaked out before I turned to see Eduardo just about to throw a punch at him. I caught his fists in the palms of my hands as I glared at him with a pissed expression. His eyes widened at my action. My eyes darted down to his crouch area before I lifted my leg and kicked him where no man ever wants to be kicked. He let out a loud groan of pain before he fell to the ground.

"Never piss off an artist or hurt their cinnamon rolls. I'll stab you with a pencil next time."

I spat at him. I looked over at Jon and softly smiled.

"You okay bud?"

I asked him softly. He nodded and shyly blushed. He met my gaze before he tugged my shirt collar and pressed his lips against mine. That caught me off guard. Both of our cheek bloomed red as our lips pressed against each other. He pulled away and shyly buried his face with his hands.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to do that so b-bluntly-"

"Heh... It's okay Jon."

I gently pecked a kiss on his cheek. If possible, a darker blush grew on his face.

"Heh.. cutie...."

I smirked at his adorable reaction.