Future!Edd x Reader (Lemon): Missing Years

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
(B/N)=Bully Name
(F/N)=Friend Name
(FF/N)=Fake Friend Name
(F/A)=Favorite Animal
(F/D/B)=Favorite Dog Breed
(D/N)=Dog Name
(L/F/C)=Least Favorite Color
(BF/N)=Boyfriend Name
(S/N)=Slut Name

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
__________________________________
Requested by:FIRELIGHTvirus121-2
__________________________________
Warning:
Contains Smut
__________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I was in my bed reading a book. My back was laid against the bed frame. I was too concentrated on reading my book that I didn't realize Edd came in. He surprised me by jumping on my bed, startling me.

"Oh my- Edd! You scared me!"

I cried out as I closed my book. Edd lightly giggled and scooted closer to me.

"My bad~"

He chuckled and lightly kissed my neck. I bit my lip and lightly giggle. I gently ran my fingers through his chocolate brown hair.

"Heh... I just wanted to let you know that I was going to go to the store with they guys..."

Edd cooed and he gently pulled away. I nodded and smiled.

"Okay! I'll see you soon Edd."

I lightly kissed his lips. He slightly blushed and let out a short laugh.

"I'll see you later (Y/N)."

Edd stepped off the bed and walked out my room, closing the door behind him. I let out a soft chuckle. I loved him so much. I turned to looked at my closed book. I reached out to grab it, but then there was a bright light that hurt my eyes. I shut them and covered my eyes with my arms. After a few seconds, I opened my eyes and blinked a few times since the light had temporarily blinded me. I rubbed my eyes to see a man standing at the end of the bed. At first I thought I was hallucinating, but then I realized this was real. My eyes widened as I flinched and I fell off my bed.

Plop.

"Ow."

I groaned. I felt a hand touch me and the whole scenery changed. I fell on my back. What? Where was my bed? Where is my room? Where am I? This isn't my room... I heard the man chuckle and I immediately stood up and backed into a wall. Now that I got a better glance at him... he kind of looks like... Edd...!?

"You look like-"

"Edd? Yeah. I know. That's because I am Edd. I'm from the future."

He interrupted me. My eyes widened.

"What? B-But how? Why did you-"

"(Y/N)... I missed you... After all these years... Red leader finally was able to make a time machine..."

I was so confused. What. What. What. WHAT? Future Edd must of noticed my confusion and let out a soft chuckle.