Prince Mattew x Deputy!Reader: Captive

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/L)=Hair Length
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
((...))=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
__________________________________

Prompt - RainShadowUT "Stars can't shine without darkness"
AU - Saloonatics
Changes - None
Warning - None
__________________________________

A/N

Well, I'm a disgrace. ;w; glad to see I lost 20 followers after having writer's block for three weeks. Much research was needed for this because I don't live in the south :U

__________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

Shootin'. That's all we could hear. Bullets dashed past us as we hid behind the giant boulders that gave us shelter. They'd be coming from those no-good bandits whom have the so called "Prince of England" captive. I ain't never heard if em', but I am not the one in charge here. I'm just the deputy. My head turned and looked out towards the short-stack of a detective as I loaded my gun.

"And yer positive yer Prince worth as much as to rescue em'?"

I asked in a rather rude tone. The detective seemed a bit offended by my blunt remark.

"Yes. He's priceless in the land of England."

He replied with a rather bold tone before he flinched wimply as more bullets dashed by. He talked a bit funky; well he did say he was from England. I was about to opened my mouth to laugh with a rude remark before the Sheriff turned with a glare towards me, making me shut my darn mouth up.

"Deputy (Y/N), if you don't want to get demoted then you will not be rude to our partner over there. Am I clear?"

"Y-Yessum."

I replied respectfully. He signed before he turned back to look at Detective Edward.

"I have a plan."

Sheriff Thompson told him as he seemed to reach or something in his pocket.

"Well what is it??"

Edward asked in a slightly panicky tone. The Sheriff took a bottle of... coo-la? I don't remember how to pronounce it. The Sheriff threw the bottle towards the detective before the detective caught it. He looked down at it for a few seconds, analyzing it.. His eyebrows furrowed as he turned back to look at the Sheriff with a salty look.

"This is a terrible plan!"

He yelled back, clearly believing a single drink could not give us victory.

"Everybody needs a little somethin'."

The Sheriff smiled at him as I nodded in agreement. The detective turned back to look at the bottle. He proceed on opening the bottle. Sheriff Thompson turned back to look at me.

"When he shoots, you go in there and free the Prince. And if yer lucky enough, capture the bandits."

He instructed me. I nodded in understanding before I slipped away from the boulder's safety and snuck past the rain of bullets showering down onto my previous hiding spot. In the corner of my eye, I saw Edward taking a sip of the cola bottle before I snuck inside the entrance. I carefully walked up the stairs, making sure not to make a single sound. As I nearly reached the second floor, I heard multiple quick gunshots being fired before a scream was heard from one of the bandits. I eventually made it to the top to see their guns had been scattered far away from their grasps and one crybaby bandit was on the floor complainin' about his second favorite knee that had been shot. I grabbed their scattered guns before pointin' at them with my gun.