Tom x Reader: Under the Mistletoe

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
(B/N)=Bully Name
(F/N)=Friend Name
(FF/N)=Fake Friend Name
(F/A)=Favorite Animal
(F/D/B)=Favorite Dog Breed
(D/N)=Dog Name
(L/F/C)=Least Favorite Color
(BF/N)=Boyfriend Name
(S/N)=Slut Name
(O/F)=Online Friend

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
__________________________________
Requested by:AmandaLim268
__________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

It was that time of year! Christmas eve! The time of year where we decorate every thing in this house for fun. I adore decorating so it really didn't bother me. Tom, however, was a completely different story. He hated Christmas, no one every knew why. So... I wouldn't normally talk to him in Christmas eve. But this year... was different...

Edd and I were decorating the living room for the Christmas party we were having. I lightly hummed as I organized the decorations. I stopped once Edd spoke up.

"Hey (Y/N)! Can you tie up the mistletoe up in that doorway please? I need to finish up decorating the tree."

Edd asked me as he handed me the mistletoe. I nodded and took it from his hand.

"Sure!"

I walked past the doorway and into the kitchen. I grabbed a stool and pulled it until it reached the middle of the doorway. I stepped on the stool, it was really unbalanced so I tried to tie the mistletoe up quickly. Curse me and my clumsy skills. I finished up tying it up. I looked up at it proud. I was just about to get off the stool until I miscalculated my step and slipped off. Welp. I'm dead. I was expecting to bang my head against the floor... but it never happened. I felt someone had caught my fall. Of course...

"Woah! (Y/N) are you alright? You almost fell.."

Tom asked concerned. I let out a soft sigh and nodded.

"Yeah... Now I'm fine. Thanks.. f-for catching my fall."

I lightly blushed as a soft smile formed on my lips. He nodded softly. There was a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Oh my GOD! MY OTP IS UNDER THE MISTLETOE! Ahh ship!"

Our heads darted over to see Edd fangirling. My eyes widened once I realized what he meant. I looked up to see the mistletoe above us, the one I had put up just a few seconds ago. I looked at Tom with a dark blush. He expression was no different from mine. I awkwardly laughed, trying to avoid the tension. I was still in his arms.

"Hah... right... as if Tom would want to kiss-"

My words were cut off by Tom pressing his lips against mine. I tensed up at his actions as my face went full red. After a few seconds, my eyes closed and I kissed him back. We only broke away when a fangirl squeal was heard. Tom set me down on my feet. I looked up at him and smile. He blushed and scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"I guess... I guess Christmas isn't so bad after all..."

Tom muttered out. I tilted my head a bit.

"Why do you say that?"

I asked him curiously. He smiled and gently kissed my forehead.

"Because I finally got to kiss the girl of my dreams~"

I blushed and rolled my eyes. A soft giggle escaped my lips.

"Pfft. Sure whatever Tom."