Vampire!Matt x Reader: Cold

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
(B/N)=Bully Name
(F/N)=Friend Name
(FF/N)=Fake Friend Name
(F/A)= Favorite Animal

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
__________________________________
Requested by:billcipher907 and Oceana-Cola
__________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

It was a dark gloomy night. It was pouring outside, I had no idea how anyone could be walking outside in this weather. I had stayed in to watch a horror movie. I wasn't really a social type, so why not. I was curled up into a ball as I let out a stuttered sigh. These movies had grown boring as I had watched hundreds of horror movies before. I was smol so I got cold easily. Hence why I was wrapped around in blankets. I had purposely turned off all the nights so the kids wouldn't come and knock on my door for candy. Boi you ain't gonna steal my candy. I ate a piece if my favorite kind of candy as I watched the movie. Just as I was chewing the sweetness, I heard my phone receive a text. I grabbed my phone and checked the notification. It was from Matt.

'Hey (Y/N). Are you home?'

I quickly replied back.

'Yeah. But I'm not sharing my candy.'

I waited for him to reply, but he never did. I let out a sigh and set my phone by my side. Just as I looked back up at the movie, there was a knock on the door. I looked back it. I narrowed my eyes and turned back at my TV. It was probably just a kid or something. Then another knock was heard. Nope. I'm not moving. I'm too comfortable. Yet another knock. I let outa grunt of annoyance as I stood up. I was bare foot, the floor was cold. I walked towards the door and flung it open. I was about it yell at the kid to leave, but then I realized it was just Matt. He was soaked wet in the cold rain. He looked extremely cold. He seemed to be dressed up as a vampire.

"Matt? Oh my god you're soaking wet!"

I grabbed his wet wrist and pulled him inside.

"Come inside quickly!"

His skin was freezing cold, that can't be normal. His normally poofed up hair was now a ginger mess. It had covered his icy blue eyes. I took off his vampire cape and folded the soaking mess. I moved Matt's ginger hair out of his eyes. When we made eye contact, I let out a small smile.

"Hey..."

I spoke as I pulled my hand away from him.

"We need to get you out of that costume. Stay here."

I ran off into a room. Once I came back, I was holding a pair of men clothing.

"Here Matt! You can wear these. These were-"

I stopped to clenched my fist in a small anger fit.

"-MY EX'S clothes."

Then I went back to normal.