Green Leader!Edd x Reader (Lemon): His Office

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
(B/N)=Bully Name
(F/N)=Friend Name
(FF/N)=Fake Friend Name
(F/A)=Favorite Animal
(F/D/B)=Favorite Dog Breed
(D/N)=Dog Name
(L/F/C)=Least Favorite Color
(BF/N)=Boyfriend Name
(S/N)=Slut Name
(O/F)=Online Friend

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
__________________________________
Requested by:Leafman420
__________________________________
Warning:
Contains Smut and Swearing
__________________________________
Author's Note:
Me: *confesses sins*
Also me: *walks out of church and immediately starts writing smut*
Also my next few requests are all lemons so bear with me :'D
__________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

"Hey (Y/N)?"

I looked up from my desk to see the pilot Tom, one of Green leader's most trusted soldiers.

"Green Leader wants you in his office immediately."

He reported. I let out a sigh. Oh god what did I do now? Actually... what didn't I do?

"Tell him I'll be there in a few minutes."

I replied as I set my pen down.

"Hurry though. You know he doesn't like to be kept waiting."

He stepped out of the room. Of course... I faintly sighed and stood up from my seat. I slightly adjusted my uniform before walking of the room and down the hall. Many short greetings were heard from the soldiers as I passed by them. I'd give a small smiled and greet them back before continuing my way to Green Leader's office.

After a few minutes, I finished reached his office. I stood in front of it and took a deep breath. Okay (Y/N), don't say something stupid. I knocked with my knuckles gently and waited.

"Come in."

I heard a voice call from inside. I reached for the door knob and twisted it before slowly opening the door. Green leader was writing on some sheets on his dest.

"Sir you called for me?"

I asked in a respective tone. His dark brown eyes glanced up to look at me. You know at first glance he actually looks innocent and friendly. Heavens no. He's killed millions, never showing a single sign of remorse.

"Ah (Y/N)... Yes I did. Lock the door if you may.."

He had a sly smirk on his face. I nodded in reply and closed then locked the door and walked over to his desk. Just as I was about to sit on the chair in front of the desk, he stopped me.

"Come sit on my lap dear."

I smirk was plastered on his face as he lightly patted his lap. I blushed as I stared at him in confusion.

"W-Wha-?"

"That's an order (Y/N)."

He said in a serious tone.