Jealous!Tord x Reader: Aid

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
(B/N)=Bully Name
(F/N)=Friend Name
(FF/N)=Fake Friend Name

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
___________________________________
Requested by:peoplegarbage420
___________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I knocked on the door and waited for it to be open. Eventually the door was opened by Tom. Once he saw me he smiled.

"Hey Tom!"

I waved at him.

"Can I come in?"

He nodded and stepped aside so I could come in. I walked in and he closed the door. Tom walked over and took out his video game council. I sighed and giggled.

"Ready to start gaming?"

Tom asked as a chuckle escaped his mouth. I didn't like Tom as a lover, I liked him as a best friend. To be honest I saw Tom as an older brother, a really over protective older brother.

"Ye!"

I fist pumped the air. I went over and plopped onto the couch. I sent down my purse next to the couch. I let out a sigh. I heard Tom chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

I blurted out at him.

"Oh nothin. You're bored aren't you?"

He said as he fumbled around with the wires.

"Yeah... Work sucked today."

I groaned as I sat up. Tom stood up and walked over to me. He handed me a controller and he sat next to me.

"Thanks dork."

I thanked him as I connected my controller to the game.

Tord's Pov

I walked out of my room and walked towards the kitchen. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I was really tired. I had a lot on my mind lately. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water.

"NO! THAT'S CHEATING!"

I rolled my eyes at the voice of Tom raging at his little video games.

"No it isn't."

I perked up once I heard (Y/N)'s voice. How long has she been here? Why didn't I know she was here? I grunted as I slowly looked over to see Tom and (Y/N) sitting next to each other. I felt a pain in my chest once I saw that. I grunted my teeth together in anger. Tom shouldn't be sitting next to her. Why is that Jehovah's Witness sitting next to her? I drank the glass of water and slammed my fist on the counter. Tom must of heard me because he spun his head back to look at me. We made eye contact. He smirked then looked over at (Y/N). I glared at him. I knew what he was going to do. He wrapped his arm around (Y/N) and pulled her towards him so she would be leaning on his shoulder.