Matt x Reader (Lemon): Help You

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
(B/N)=Bully Name
(F/N)=Friend Name

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
___________________________________
Requested by:AmyDiaz669
___________________________________
Warning:
Contains Smut.
__________________________________

Matt's Pov

(Y/N) had left her hoodie over in my room yesterday. Since she's my girlfriend, I had called her earlier today about it. She had said she was busy at the moment and she would pick it up later. So I just sat there on my knees and on the bed, holding her small hoodie. It reminded me of her... a lot. I didn't have my hoodie on, so I decided to slip it on. It couldn't hurt to try right? She wouldn't mind right? Poof. It was on. It was small on me but I didn't really mind. I sighed. I didn't know why but I miss her. I miss her a lot. I pulled up her hoodie and sniffed it. I need her right now.

I bit my lip. I felt something grow below me. I spun my eyes down only to see a lump. I got scared for a seconds. What is that? I was breathing heavily as my eyes dilated. I don't know what to do. I sat their panicking for a few moments until I finally decided to touch it.

"Nghh.."

I let out a soft moan. This felt... so good. I covered my hand over my crotch  and started to slowly rub it. I bit my lip. A few soft moans escaped my mouth now and then. I pulled up her hoodie and sniffed it. I felt more pleasure and I continued rubbing slowly.

(Y/N)'s Pov

I knocked on the guys' front door. I waited there for a few seconds until Edd opened up the door.

"Hey (Y/N). Back so soon?"

Edd waved.

"Hey Edd. I'm actually here to get my hoodie I left yesterday. It's in Matt's room."

Edd stepped aside so I could walk in.

"He might still be asleep. He hasn't left his room since the morning."

Edd said as he opened up a can of cola. I nodded to him in understanding and walked up stairs to Matt's room. I immediately stopped half way when I heard a soft moan coming from upstairs. That sounded like... Matt. I suddenly felt aroused. I started walking faster upstairs and I noticed the attic trap door was open. I immediately poped my head up to Matt's room only to see him in my hoodie. He took notice of me and immediately covered his crotch. I walked in and walked over to a very flustered looking Matt.

"H-Hey.... (Y/N)..."

He was breathing heavily. He was wearing my hoodie. His over hand was moving a lot. He seemed irritated or uncomfortable. Was he... horny...?

"Matt..."

I bent down on my knees and looked at him.

"Why are you wearing my hoodie? Are you hiding something from me?"

I questioned him. He looked away in embarrassment.