Tom x Artist!Reader: Drawn Away

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
(B/N)=Bully Name
(F/N)=Friend Name

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
___________________________________
Requested by:Jil_is_not_here
___________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

Drawing. It's my second favorite thing in the world. My first one is Tom, but that's beside the point. Ever since 6th grade, I had a instinct to draw and create. After I graduated high school, I needed a place to stay since the college I was attending was too far away from my home and there were no dorms. I eventually found the guys were offering a room for rent, so that's how I ended up living here.

I grabbed my stylus and turned my tablet on. I opened the app sketch book and started doodling my OC's on there. I loved the app. It's such a good app yet it's free! I traced my stylist tip along the tablet as I hummed along to my inspirational song I was listening to. I had my headphones on so I couldn't really hear anything other than my music.

Tom's Pov

I was walking down the hall over to my room. I held a flask in my hand, thinking about how life sucks, when I heard faint humming from (Y/N). I sighed.

"Must be doing her art stuff."

I muttered to myself as I came to a stop in front of her room door. The door was slightly cracked open so I took a peak inside. Yep, she was definitely drawing. I opened to door all the way open, she didn't know I was there. She was laying on her stomach on her bed. She was on her tablet. I smirked at her happy personality. Let's be honest here, (Y/N) was cute. I shoved my flask in my hoodie and walked over to her.

(Y/N)'s Pov

I was off in my little world. A text notification popped up. Boop. Ignore. Wattpad notification, boop. Ignore.

"Hey (Y/N)-"

I heard a familiar voice which startled me, causing me to flinch and fall off the bed. I started laughing at my fail. Tom walked over to me.

"Uh, sorry (Y/N), are you alright?"

Tom said as he extended his hand. I took it gratefully and Tom pulled me up on my feet.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine. You just startled me."

I said in between laughs. He scratched the back of his head and bit his lip awkwardly. I slowly stopped laughing and looked over at Tom.

"Ey. You alright?"

I asked Tom in concern. He let out a sigh and he glanced over at me.

"You're... leaving in few days aren't you?"

I hesitantly said. My eyes widen in realization. That's right, I was almost forgot that. I was finishing college soon and I had to go back to my hometown. I had to leave this place. I bit my lip and looked over at Tom.

"H-Hah... yeah..."

I looked down.

"Well... on the bright side you guys'll won't be as crowded now!"

I gave out in awkward laugh. I shortly stopped laughing and sat down on my bed. I took out my sketchbook and started drawing on it, to relive the stress of leaving this place. Tom sat next to me and looked at my sketchbook.

"I don't care if if it'll be less crowded."

He gripped the bed sheets. I looked over at him confused. He looked back up at me. His cheeks grew a light shade of red.

"I'm going to miss you... You're the only one I can stand in this house."

He muttered quietly as he looked at my drawing. I felt my face burn up. That caught me off guard. I don't think he realized what he said at first because his face went full red. He looked away from.

"U-Uh I-I meant that in a friendly n-not like... y'know..."

He stuttered in embarrassment. I let out a soft giggle at his reactions. I finished drawing.

"So u-uh... what did you draw?"

He looked over at me. I smirked and showed him.

"You!"

I cheered as I handed him my sketchbook and he looked at it.

"Why?"

He looked back at me. My eyes glowed in excitement. I placed my hands on my cheekee and giggled.

"Because... I can always "draw" you in."

He blinked in confusion for a few seconds then narrowed his eyes.

"Was that a pun?"

He glared at me. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"Maybe..."

"Have you been hanging with Edd?"

"Yeah..."

I nodded guiltily. He sighed as he looked at me.

"Stop."

"Make me."

I stuck my tongue out at him childishly. I saw him smirk. He grabbed the sides of my face and pulled me towards his. His lips crashed onto mine. My eyes widen and my face heat up. After a few moments, he pulled away. He pulled away his hands from my cheeks. I looked at his eyeless face. I was speechless. I licked my lips as I progress what just happened. Tom smirked at my reaction.

"Well that's on way to shut you up."

He chuckled.

"Hey! Heh... yeah..."

I giggled slightly. Tom grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"(Y/N). I know your going to leave soon but..."

He tightened his grip.

"I'm going to miss you... Promise me you'll come back?"

I sighed at looked up at him, a small blush spread across my face.

"I promise."