Matt x Heart Broken!Reader: Alone

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
(N/N)=Nickname
(Ex/bf)=Ex Boyfriend

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
___________________________________
Requested by: BluBerryMuffinss
___________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

There he was. Why didn't he tell me? He owes me an explanation.

"(Ex/bf)?"

I asked as he spun around and glared at me.

"I saw you... I saw you with that girl... You kissed her..."

He didn't say a word. We stood there in the darkness of the street. I was waiting for an explanation. He must have a good reason for doing that, right...? He finally spoke.

"Yeah. I'm tired of you. We are not okay."

He spat. My eyes widen. I could feel my heart break at his words. I gripped my necklace he had given me in pain. Tears formed in my eyes.

He didn't say a word. He walked into his car and drove away. He left me, we were over. Rain started to poor down into this dark street. I felt myself fall onto my knees. This was my first love. He was the first to go. This isn't happening to me... This can't be happening to me... Tears fell down onto the cold floor along with the gloomy rain. I cried in the the cold night.

"This can't be happening..."

I muttered to myself. Where am I supposed to go tonight?

Matt's Pov

I was walking down the street. It was really dark here... better get home soon. I had to go out and buy something real quick and I was just heading home. I sighed in frustration. But then I took notice of two dark figures not far ahead. They seemed to be fighting. I didn't want to be nosey but...

"Yeah. I'm tired of you. We are not okay."

I heard the man figure spat at the girl figure. I could feel the pain she felt. I felt sorry for her. She feel onto her knees. She seemed to be crying. I wanted to reach out to her and help her. It had started to rain. The man just drove off, leaving her cold and alone in the rain. I gripped my chest. I'm going to go help her. I slowly walked over to her.

"This can't be happening..."

She muttered under her breathe. Wait, that voice... Is that... (Y/N)...?

"(Y/N)?"

(Y/N)'s Pov

"(Y/N)?"

I heard a familiar voice call my name. I opened my eyes and spun my head towards the voice. I squinted my eyes.

"M-Matt?"